Support pirate tokens

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by HALIMAW, Jun 23, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HALIMAW

HALIMAW Forum Apprentice

to whom may help me? i noticed that i had tokens to bet on game predictions, however its been several days since event started and i just do not have any to play with, but on my other boats i do have them. would you please look into this matter? thank you.

HALIMAW user ID 14/6537524 global europe int. 1 server

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy HALIMAW!

Check if you used all voucher codes on your first ship as there was one offering some betting chips.

You can also get these tokens from the NPCs within the Atlantis.

Rymar

3. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Junior Expert

And why can these betting tokens only be taken on Atlantis? What's up with this game, isn't it Pirates, now they've started forcing us to play these stupid submarines, but they're going to lose a lot. Let them go into the sea too, a lot people don't play this crap...called Atlantis!!!

HALIMAW likes this.
  4. HALIMAW

HALIMAW Forum Apprentice

hmm, i have checked my logs and yes i have put in my vouchers for this event as well as bonus codes but it just looks like this boat had no luck receiving any tokens, as for my other boats they did get tokens and they have never gone nor have been to atlantis. just so you all know its just this boat, not all my other ones.

5. Rymar

Ahoy BouH{BG}!

Who told you that tokens can be obtained only in Atlantis?

Source of Tokens:

- Atlantean NPCs
    - Voucher Code
    - Domination Arena (group map)

Nobody is forcing you to play as Submarine, you can still get them as a ship.

Ahoy!

I have reviewed your account and it seems like you did not use the voucher code at all, please try again -> PIRATECUPLEGACY

Rymar

6. HALIMAW

HALIMAW Forum Apprentice

ok, just tried that voucher code and i am having lag issues, but will update on my situation soon

7. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Junior Expert

You're right, but I'm talking about the ships. Why do Atlantis give them the tokens, but not the ships? The group map gives them, that's very nice, but after I get killed and maybe I haven't clicked the mouse to exit the group map/ because it's so stupidly done/, when going back, a window of the sea constantly appears and if I'm shot I die again:) this window is very annoying! Separately, why don't players who enter a platoon play against them? Yesterday from 10 I had 10 losses in consecutive battles, because there were only platoon players against me, and in my team we were random!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 26, 2024
  8. Rymar

Ahoy BouH{BG}!

That's how the event was designed, regular event NPCs in Atlantis provide tokens but no cards, regular event NPCs in Surface provide cards but no tokens.

You can always create a group with your friends before joining the group map, if you cannot manage to win as a random participant.

Rymar

9. HALIMAW

HALIMAW Forum Apprentice

so it looks like i got the matter resolved, thanks. Now what about paper strips? most of my boats got them but some of me mates claim they did not get any. so they are not able to grab any of the cool boats with their country favorite soccerboat

10. Rymar

Ahoy!

Paper strips can be dropped by event NPCs, there is just a random chance to receive 1.

If you want some ship designs you will have to shoot plenty NPCs.

Rymar

11. Rymar

Ahoy!

Since there are no further questions I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.