Support Predctions

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ~xZukerx~, Jul 10, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~xZukerx~

~xZukerx~ Advanced

I believe that some predictions I made did not receive rewards.

Yesterday, I bet on Spain, la roja, (which I even think will be the champion).

Furthermore, I bet on the Netherlands against Turkey and I also did not receive any rewards.

ID: 40/13311870

PS: I couldn't bet on the Germany vs Spain game. This match appeared in the ''upcoming games'' for the following day. Obviously, I would bet on Spain, I even thought that the team we chose at the beginning of the event was to bet on who would be the champion. And not whoever scored the most points (I take this opportunity and ask, will whoever chooses the winning team correctly win anything?)

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy ~xZukerx~!

All rewards are credited few minutes after the game ended - all rewards are credited correctly - if you did bet on the winning team.

If you still have some doubt and would like to have your account reviewed please contact Support.

To answer your question - no. The team that won Seafight cup was France.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.