Present Hunting

Discussion in 'Help' started by Edward~Teach, Dec 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward~Teach

Edward~Teach Forum Inhabitant

Can a mod please post info about the present hunting event? Is it the same as last year? Do you have to stay on certain maps for each pirate level? Do you lose the present if you change maps? How long is the max time you can hold the present before it auto-drops? How do we know where the present is? I see no updates stating where the present was seen last, unlike last year. The event has been pretty good, but this lack of info is not.

Side note...I know mods are busy, but since the change to this forum, there have been very few updates. Not good that there has been no info posted about this part of the event. I don't know if it is because you guys have not been relayed the info, but it's frustrating as a player to just go in blind.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Whilst we totally understand your frustration, we are unable to give any information we have not received. All we can state is that the rules are the same as last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.