Put crystals in NPC's

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by _RATTY_., Oct 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Hello BP,

with the new skill sistem, i think is time to put some crystals in some NPC's. I mean in order to get full skills nowa'days u need like 400k to 500k crystals, that means arownd 100mil pearls, to a normal player will take years to get that amount of pearls just to buy crystals.
    So i think the idea to put crystals in to NPC's is a fair one !

Ty and regards!

abah2 likes this.
  2. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Hello _RATTY_,
    That is an interesting idea and I will be sure to pass that up the chain. Thank you for your input.

_RATTY_. likes this.
  3. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

and maby in Market auctions change from 10 on 50 on cristals

4. crystals use to be in npc's and got removed ages ago bp wants you to pay to play not farm up free accounts which was prob why they removed em.

bk in the day we use to have to shoot down many ships for crystals to do our skills only to be ripped of put bk in time and having to re shoot crowns now to do our skills .

whats next ??

not being funny tex but you cant just expect ppl to post just whats positive about the game ppl need to hear the negative aswell otherwise they dont get an option to choose regarding the game sry if it offends certain ppl but its true you gotta here both sides.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  5. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Lets Try and keep the posts helpful and not negative. Thank you

6. whats not helpfull ???

7. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Seeing as this an idea and suggestion section mate, I just want y'all to stick with furthering the idea. Talking about BP changing things does not further this discussion. Please look forward and not back or I will have to close the thread. I would like to see where this is going and don't want to take such action so let's keep fleshing this idea out please.

8. im just stating a fact they use to be in npc's .........
    im stating a fact they was removed from npc.........
    they removed for a reason and im pretty sure was cause they allready had this skill tree in mind so removed em awhile ago so players wasnt stock piling them ready for when they brought out the new skill set up knowing it would be a gd ploy to get packages made so they could sell them once the new skill tree arrived.......

im not gullable im not stupid and the game dying the way it has shows im not the only 1 thinking the same thoughts bp can be read like a book money orientateed in every aspect killing the games nothink to them knowing they took from players over the years to put them bk in the same position as a fresh account can be now?????

and some1 posting a post about bringing stuff back they removed obviously for this reason isnt gonna bring it back lmao....

look forward to your response :rolleyes:

only way to get crystals is a bid in the market or events or PURCHASE OUR PACKAGES PLEASE.........

WHY WOULD PPL WANNA START BUYING PACKAGES TO BUILD SUMMUT THEY PROB EITHER SHOT DOWN ALOTTA NPCS BACK IN THE DAY FOR EM OR BROUGHT PACKAGES BK IN THE DAY FOR CRYSDTALS FOR YOU TO CHANGE WHEN EVERY YOU NEED TO ROUND UP SOME EUROS....??????? WHICH THEN THAT SAME PLAYER HAS TO RE PURCHASE MORE TO GET BACK WHAT THEY HAD ALLREADY ACCOMPLISHED YEARS AGO ????

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  9. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Ty TEX
    btw nice 2 see u bk

regards

10. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

Thank you _RATTY_ nice to be back. Seeing as this has turned into a different discussion I will close now.

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.