Support PVE Bubble

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by USS_Defender(CAG-01), Nov 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

There is an exploit in use that negates, the PVE Bubble when consistently shooting an Admiral with other players doing the same. One will employ the PVE exploit to give their Guild players the advantage.

2. [FOSTERS]

[FOSTERS] Forum Greenhorn

mine dont work

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy USS_Defender(CAG-01)!

It is impossible - by use of third party programs - to affect your ship in any way.

If you lost your aura it is due to:

Stage 4 Tortuga - explosion
    Attacking your fellow pirate - eg. double click, contact mine etc.
    Captain Maneuver - the ones that cause damage on players and NPCs nearby

Rymar

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Can you explain this more or supply a link to an FAQ? I don't recognize it. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, I found it. It's the new Captains stuff. I haven't figured out the original captains stuff yet, so hadn't bothered reading the new stuff before.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
  5. Rymar

Ahoy [FOSTERS]!

Yours do not work because you own more than 400 Barrels of Grog (or you are debuffed) - check our event FAQ (-:

Ahoy Bawdyn!

If you have any questions regarding Captains or need further explanation please create your own thread, I will answer all of them as soon as possible - trust me captains and especially their maneuvers are worth it!

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  6. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

Rymar, surely you are not discounting Hackers and Crackers who play this game, there are probably a few who don't need Third Party Exploits and very well may be Third Party. Anyway, how about closing this thread.

7. Rymar

Ahoy!

If you believe that the answers provided by me are wrong you can always contact Support.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.