pvp set-up

Discussion in 'New Pirate Tutorials' started by BuddhasRevenge, Jun 25, 2024 at 4:34 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

Rymar, besides cannon damage and dodge gems, what other gems do you fight with on ship and pet, please. Need that info, thank you for your time.

2. darksailrevenge

darksailrevenge Someday Author

i run cannon damage hit prob on ship and dodge and prevention on ship, for pet i run hit prob and dodge i found this works the best for me by far

BuddhasRevenge likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy BuddhasRevenge!

I have moved your thread to the correct forum section (New Pirate Tutorials).

Regarding the gems I am using:

PvE (current event):

1. Ship:

upload_2024-6-25_17-47-9.png

Note I am running mostly ravens so I don't need dodge chance for this event NPCs, if you do not have ravens or prefer using different extension item replace Azurite with the best Dodge Chance gem you've got.

2. Pet:

upload_2024-6-25_17-45-24.png

PvP:

1. Ship:

upload_2024-6-25_17-49-31.png
    2. Pet:

upload_2024-6-25_17-44-55.png
    Regarding PvP I don't like to use the 5% Armor Plate (however this seem to be the best option), I rather have my ship quicker which combined with my captain manoeuvre make me the fastest ship on the high seas :D

upload_2024-6-25_17-50-41.png

As you can see I like additional Range of Vision (pet gem), this gem mixed with Telescope castle improve my time finding next NPC or let me slightly faster lock on some players (-:

Hope that helps!

PS. If you have any questions regarding "how to set my ship" feel free to post what you've got so we can workout the best pre-set possible (remember each of our boats are different).

Rymar

BuddhasRevenge likes this.
  4. BuddhasRevenge

Thank you so very much. Now I know what to get in the market and event packs and how to set my ship up. Appreciate it.

5. BuddhasRevenge

Thank
    Thank you very much Darksail!

Thanks Pirate darksail.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 25, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  6. YOUNG(B)T*

YOUNG(B)T* Forum Greenhorn

ok thanks see it to