PVP Settings

Discussion in 'Help' started by Cowboy77, Jan 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboy77

Cowboy77 Forum Greenhorn

I recently returned after a couple years of not playing and I was wondering if anyone was willing to help out with the pvp settings. What I have is the castles and skills already. The worldbreakers are probably the best cannons, even though I don't have many? Gems for ship do people still use cannon dmg, hit prob, dodge, and dmg prevent. Then pet use hit prob and dodge?

My main thing is extensions. I really don't have any of them and don't even know where to start with them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Cowboy

2. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

you want worldbreakers and if you don't have any you want painbringers. anything else is pretty useless, doomhammers if you don't have any worlds or pains at all. The gems you mentioned are correct. The extensions you want are reinforced ribs lvl 5 and chains, there was also new extensions released not too long ago and I'd imagine one-eyed raven to be used since it gives good dodge chance at lvl 5, it's hasn't been out for long tho so people haven't started testing them yet since you can't upgrade them to lvl 5 yet. There's a pack in the event shop that gives you 10 chains if you're willing to pay €80 for it, you also get 30 worldbreakers lvl 5 which is the best cannons right now (before lvl 6 comes)

skillsallround likes this.
  3. NOOB

NOOB Forum Greenhorn

Does anyone use lanterns? I have seen people hitting really hard with bloodlust on too.

4. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

As far as I know they're only used for messing around, ribs and chains are the most used for PVPing

5. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

cannon dmg, hit prob, dodge, and dmg prevent. Then pet use hit prob and dodge as you is correct.
    green castle: speed, reload speed and dmg prevent.
    yellow: cannon dmg, hit prob and crit.
    red: speed, cannon slots and rocket
    blue: illusion, poisen lab, and the thing who gives you more sail slots and other things.
    purple: amulet bonus, the other amulet thing and the thing that looks like a man with a hoodie who makes your enemies freeze and stuff.
    the other purple/red: crit dmg, eliteammo-bonus and dodge chance,

6. -pysa-*

-pysa-* Junior Expert

if a bigger ship than my ship use lanterns i know i can sink it if i get the first 1 or 2 shots. if that person would just use ribbs or something like a normal person he/she would have sinked me. so if you want to use lanterns (you shouldnt) you have to have many of them, and get the first shot against the enemy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.