Really??

Discussion in 'Help' started by LAnSUPA, Feb 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAnSUPA

LAnSUPA Someday Author

System: You were banned by Administrator! s you have continually ignored the rules of chat regarding non-English you have now received a longer chat ban. For further information, please post in the ingame section of the forum http://en.board.bigpoint.com/seafight/forumdisplay.php?f=32

now as much as i admit i am not the best typer in the world. i do type english

i not type anything but english

now i am guessing the mod clicked on me by accident as i have been neither insulting or as the ban says speaking non english

please lift asap please

LAnSUPA 24555103

i will say that though that i do suffer from a mild for of dyslexia and now feel as though i am being victimised for a disability and if that is the case then i want this ban reviewed by someone higher up than a board mod

as victimisation is also against bp rules that should be adhered to by everyone not just players

2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Shakes head :p

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.