Repair Speed, missing Carpenter

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, Jan 19, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I noticed that my repair speed dropped so I looked at my crew and it seems my Level 4 Carpenter is gone or has been demoted to Level 3. Can I have him back please?

2. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

After reviewing your account, I can see that you have 1 Level 4 Carpenter and a Level 3 Carpenter. Your level 4 should be working as intended. Did you change your skills or lose the carpenter repair buff? Both of these can effect your repair speed. However, at this time your account appears to be functioning as intended.

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I did change some skills in the last 65 skill event, but this slowdown is since that. I last played last week and then today it seemed slower than last week.

I don't see the level 4 in my list of pirates, is he hiding somewhere else? Is the level 3 possibly interfering with the level 4? If the level 4 is indeed working correctly, then its possible that it just seems slower than before.

4. Nimitz

Nimitz User

There is a weird characteristic of the level 4 carpenter. You wont see it under your pirates. However, if you go under the "fire" menu you can see him. You just dont see him in the other list. Your level 3 should not interfere with your level 4. However, if you wish to try that you can fire him. However you wont receive any compensation for firing this crew mate.

5. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

OK, so I wasn't going blind, he was hiding. ;)

I'll keep an eye on my repair rate and see if it is slower or just 'seems' slower. You might as well close this for now.

6. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Sounds good mate :) Please let us know.

Per OP request,

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.