Feedback Return of the Crystal Raiders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Aug 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Return of the Crystal Raiders

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Return of the Crystal Raiders event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

In order to reward the bots We have adjusted the Ranking rewards; 1st to 10th place now gives Overlord Cannons Level 3.
    Meanwhile the poor suckers who play honestly will get rubbish overlord lvl2.

3. Di_Cordi

Di_Cordi Forum Greenhorn

Kinda silly approach with buffing vuur decay rate. It seems totaly unesscesary (He have he's life span set at 5 min so be it, also 1.050.000 decay per 10s is way too much) no need to rot 30% or more of it reward.

4. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

When I kill Vuur, I do not get credit on Event ticker count.

5. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

Well, you have known long enough that Bp dont really care at all about the bots, they debuffed the bots and they still are in the top 10 in the event rankings...nothing will change at all so in my eyes complaining about anything about this game is a total waste, thats why im walking away,when Bp loses players finally maybe then they will really do something like ban the boats, til then, its a waste of time GA3 is a joke of a server bots everywhere

☠FIREBALL☠ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.