Rework FAQ Section

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Crayola-, Nov 14, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Revamp Help Section for New/Returning PLayers

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crayola-

Crayola- Forum Apprentice

Hello!

I would like to suggest if not already working on but to revamp how the FAQ section is designed. For new and returning players a lot of different mechanics in the game that is essential info on the forum that you can not find on the see map/ sea client.

It will help ease player interaction and involvement

I would also like to propose hyperlinks in the help option in the sea map that can direct folks to the corresponding area. I would even volunteer my time to get this project done

Take Care Rymar & Devs

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. BigDeac

BigDeac Forum Greenhorn

Players should be able to see which NPC or monster they can find in the quest window before entering the board and where they can find them.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Crayola-!

Just making sure, are you aware of the "
    Index" within our SF Bible?

Rymar

4. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

Writing FAQ's is a skilled task, they tend to be written with the authors skillset of the task being explained, ie obvious to the author so details are omitted.
    A lot of content posted on the board is narrative and lacks examples. The new 'trophies' and event group map mechanics being good examples.

Adding list of monsters/npc's to the mini map tool tip would also make things easier.

5. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

There used to be a listing of the Monsters and their exact coordinates within each map. I used it many times. I don't know why they got rid of the feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.