Sail repair is not working

Discussion in 'Help' started by °jmok°, Feb 22, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. °jmok°

°jmok° Forum Apprentice

My browser does not let me repair my sails. Only way to get pearl sails is to buy them from basar at 28 times the price of repair button. I use Chrome as a browser.

Maybe this is BP way to let me know that I have used enough money in seafight :D

2. °jmok°

°jmok° Forum Apprentice

Yes, I know. That button does not work for me. I have now sailed hard to get someone to sink me that I could test that sail repair, and nothing happens when I push that repair sails button in storage.

3. =Beagle=

=Beagle= Active Author

Hi mate,

Go to storage trove, at your right side you'll find an icon with sails on it. Just click on it and enter the amount of sails you want to repair. It still works.

2014-02-23 05:40:56 Sails repaired: 29 x Level 4 Sails

Perhaps cleaning your cookies and cache might help. Or i can recommend you to try "Opera" as browser.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  4. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

jmok please provide your user id and server that you play on so that I can assist further.

5. °jmok°

°jmok° Forum Apprentice

Oh this was a problem of too old account, I have not had elite sails since 2009. I had to buy expensive sails from store and then I went to bonus map and let npc to shoot me down. That made the repair button active. Problem solved, please close.

6. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

Glad this is now resolved.

As requested.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.