“Save the Winter Feast!” Event 2019

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Nov 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only a chance to get a Puzzle Piece. But should love to get the designs instead :p

lellu85 likes this.
  2. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

there is not a chance to receive any ship designs from any of the minigame maps or the npc's. I am also rather dissapointed not to see the frostbit design in the winter market. I know it featured on buccs bounty last year but I started my scandinavian account after both, so I was really hoping to see it featured xD

lellu85 likes this.
  3. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

I think winter feast event is not balanced well.

First, group map some ppl just standing without doing nothing OR sinking other player in the group map in order to get more pearl (Idk how they are able to shoot other player) Thus, i hope BP make video clip regarding group map to help newbie how to play the map. Personally, i read the forum, but still sometimes confuse myself in the group map either.

Second, Base event ships are not that worth it. I see my self average ship and player (with 285 cannon half voodoo half voodoo above, almost full in castle only in priory castles such as cannon damage, dmg reduction, ammo reload, hit probabailiy etc), but still barely make profit out of selemen, hard to fight alone against upper ships (Ram and sentinals etc). So, i thought how hard would be for new players. Once i remember there were event ships only spawned and rewarded on certain level range. i think it would be helpful for new players and satisfy older player)

Third, i think last two events (peril and mythgard) are the worst events. Peril event, i read forum i always reach up to 3rd phase, still its too hard to finish and not straight forward.

Mythgard event is just worthless. It is only for players who seek to gain puzzle. Ammo costs are too expensive but still i tried it because there are some reward on finishing quest. However, Catalogue? ship? (can't remember name of ship) only gives 18000~19000 pearl with 50+50 crown. As I said, i found myself average player. I converted all my spent ammo into pearl so calculated the profit. I spent 22000(if you convert snow ammo into shell shock which save some pearl) ~ 25000 pearl to earn 17000~19000 (with diminishing return). i was trying to get firestorm finishing all quest, so i thought okay....but for the deadly ship? it requires more pearls. i think i earned around 28K peearl with diminishng return, but spent around 70K pearl to buy ammo. Even if i converted snow ammo to kraken, still too much of pearl loss.

So my point is, i found myself average player, but still struggling for some quest or give up on some quests. I read some feedback and see GA and BP tested all the quest and events. However, i think you guys should try test with various ships with consideration in order to find challengeness and fair reward for various players. So, i hope you guys take my feedback on the next event. These kind of issues were happened most of events and i played for quite fair amount time in seafight. Thanks for reading.

The*Defiant and lellu85 like this.
  4. Nero.Nero

Nero.Nero Forum Apprentice

1000 Snow ammo cost 275 pearls,
    1000 shellshock ammo cost 2160 snow ammo (this is equal to 594 pearls)
    I spend arround 17k ammo per ship, (17.000/1000)*594 = 10.098 pearls.

Per ship you get around 18-19k pearls, this means i make about 8k pearls profit, this is not bad

the ammount of cannons doesnt matter because the more cannons the more ammo you spend with every shot, so if you have more cannons you shoot harder but dont make more profit. To make profit you need to optimalize the damage per bullet, this means you should focus on hit probability, canon damage, etc.

(btw an average player has arround 400 cannons these days)

5. BrokenPearl

BrokenPearl Someday Author

Thanks for the feedback. Then, it is a lot more problematic if i am a below the average player.
    Cuz, it would be a lot harder for new player to break through the ceiling without paying money.

I don't know how 1000 snow ammo cost 275 pearls, it is definitely 500 pearl without guild tower and premium
    Thus, as you said, it is important optimize dmg per bullet.
    However, i mentioned, i mostly fully upgraded hit probability cannon dmg etc as well.
    And, half of my cannons are voodoo cannon, and another half is above voodoo cannon such as world breaker devaster etc.
    I dmg around 170K per shot with blackpowder with 285 cannon on catlytic? ship, and i think its not that bad with this amount of cannon
    But still, don't make enough profit. i think you are okay cuz somehow you pay 250 pearl for 1000 snowball.
    Moreover, catlytic ship is okay to shoot i guess, but if you shoot deadly ship, it is absolute loss for me.

What i was trying to say is someone like you def make profit (And i assume you are already big ship), but not everyone is in same condition as you are.
    in my personal opinion, events should be possible and enjoyable for every players and BP needs to find the way.
    that's why i mentioned this on the first thread

"Once i remember there were event ships only spawned and rewarded on certain level range. i think it would be helpful for new players and satisfy older player"

The*Defiant likes this.
  6. martha23a-VNZLA

martha23a-VNZLA Forum Greenhorn

Edit

This is an English only forum. Sorry but we can not assist in another language and I have removed your post. Please go to the Spanish forum for assistance. Thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 20, 2019
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Not sure if this has been reported yet: The Quest-Giver to start this quest is not Cassandra. It should be Ajax. Thank you.

One for the Road
    Daily Quest

Starts at
    Cassandra
    [​IMG]
    Description
    Cassandra said what? Humpf, and I suppose she wants me to come right away? I was about to make my grand appearance at the tavern! Now I'll have to stay and suffer this dreadful cold instead. Well, if I can't enjoy the warmth of the fireside nor taste the sweetness of a pint of mead. I say it's time to crack that wine amphora open before we go!
    Tasks
    Do 1,500,000 damage against Battering Ram
    Do 1,500,000 damage against Sentinel Stag
    End At
    Ajax

8. Nero.Nero

Nero.Nero Forum Apprentice

Without any discounts snow ammo cost 500 pearls for 1000
    With Premium its 450 (10% discount)
    With slashing blades its 400 (10% discount)
    With island discount its 350 (10 x 1% discount)
    With discount package on from payment its 275 (25% discount)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.