Seafight’s 9th Birthday event!

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Mar 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Seafight’s 9th Birthday event!

Seafight’s 9th Birthday Event - from 18th March until 31st March, 2015

[​IMG]

Seafight’s 9th Birthday Event features the following:

• Three brand new ship designs
    • New Brutus pet
    • New Boss Map (with a little surprise)
    • New Quest Giver, Emily Davis!
    Questions and Answers
    What are the start and end dates of the event?

The event will start at 12 noon on 18th March and end at noon on 31st March. The Black Market will remain open until end of day on 2nd April. All times are Local Server Time.

What event NPCs will I find on the Sea Chart?

During the Hunt for Typhon you will find several event NPCs which will sail over all PvP maps on the Sea Chart:

Silvergrim
    Silvergrim can be shot with gold or pearl ammo. You will be rewarded with Confetti Ammo – the amount you receive depends on how much damage you cause against this NPC.

Hawkins
    Hawkins must be shot with pearl ammo. You will be rewarded with Cursed Souls when you shoot this NPC – some for the player who causes the most damage and some for the player who makes the last shot.

Fargloom
    Fargloom must be shot with pearl ammo. You will be rewarded with Radiant Souls when you shoot this NPC – some for the player who causes the most damage and some for the player who makes the last shot.

Theseus
    Theseus can be shot with gold or pearl ammo. You will be rewarded with Crystals – the amount you receive depends on how much damage you cause against this NPC. In addition, players who cause at least 1% damage against Theseus will receive an Ancient Emblem!

Typhon
    This ferocious eel will be on the sea from 12 noon (LST) on 25th March until the end of the event and must be shot with pearl ammo. You will be rewarded with Pearls – the amount you receive depends on how much damage you cause against this NPC. The player who causes the most amount of damage against this NPC will be rewarded with Elite Points. In addition, players who cause at least 5% damage against Typhon will receive some Asklepios’ Talent action items. Last but not least, players who cause the most damage and make the last shot against Typhon will win the Deimos pet from Seafight’s 8th Birthday event. If you already have this pet you will be rewarded with the rare Phobos pet, also from last year’s event. If you have both of these pets, you will receive some Confetti Ammo.

You will also be rewarded with Experience Points for shooting against any of the above NPCs – the amount you receive is dependent on the amount of damage you cause!

Confetti Ammo will cause a greatly increased amount of damage against all Event NPCs!

What else will happen during the event?

During the event there will be some special quests for you to complete! To start the quests you must visit the Quest Giver, Emily Davis, on the Safe Haven! There are 7 quests – the first quests can only be done once in the event. After these have been completed, you will be able to repeat the last 3 quests until the event ends. These last 3 quests will reset each day with the daily restart. Please note: any active quests will be reset with the daily restart.

What rewards can I get from the Event Ranking?

Points can be obtained by making the most damage against Silvergrim, Hawkins, Fargloom, Theseus and Typhon. At the end of the event the rewards will be as follows:

• 1st place: 15 Firestorm Cannons and 1 Libra Bonus Map
    • 2nd place: 10 Firestorm Cannons and 1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    • 3rd place: 5 Firestorm Cannons and 1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    • 4th and 5th place: 1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    • 4 Random players*: Taurus Bonus Map
    • 1 Random player*: 10x Firestorm Cannons and 1 Taurus Bonus Map.
    *who finished in position 1 - 100 in the event ranking. Please note that due to the prizes being given out randomly, players can win more than once!

What do the Event Treasure Chests contain?

The Event Treasure Chests contain various items including Confetti Ammo, Skyfire Lightning and an Unstoppable action item. In addition, you will also receive either a Cursed or Radiant Soul.

What can I do with all the Souls I’ve collected?

Cursed and Radiant Souls can be used to purchase items in the Black Market! These items include a new pet, Brutus! Other items available in the Black Market during the event include Event Keys, Confetti Ammo, various Temporary Buff items and action items.

What stats does the new Brutus pet have?

The Brutus pet has a 5% Critical Damage Chance buff as well as 15,000 Hit Points.

How can I access the Boss Map?

You can access the Boss Map from the Safe Haven. You will need an Ancient Emblem in order to access the Map.

Game Design hint:

It is wise to first visit the Quest Giver, Emily Davis, before entering the Boss Map. She will be able to give you the information you require and reward you properly once you have completed the Boss Map and returned to her!

How can I get hold of the Ancient Emblems?

You can get an Ancient Emblem by causing at least 1% damage against Theseus. You can also get 1 Ancient Emblem from the quests. If you are extremely lucky, you might also receive an Ancient Emblem from Event Chests or Silvergrim! Please note: you will only be able to hold a maximum of 3 Ancient Emblems at any one time.

What awaits me when I enter the Boss Map?

Alexandros will be waiting for you when you enter the Boss Map. He will be able to give you some advice before you begin. Pay special attention to what he says, there may be certain tactics needed to achieve a better score! Confetti Ammo will also cause increased damage on the Boss Map. In addition, only on the Boss Map, Hollow Ammo will also cause much more damage!

You may notice something a little different on the Boss Map – the NPCs on this map can move in 8 directions compared to the usual amount of 4 on the normal maps!

What do I get if I complete the Boss Map?

Upon completing the Boss Map, you will be rewarded with either 1, 2 or 3 Magical Emblems, depending on whether you have achieved an Acceptable, Outstanding or Perfect score. In addition, if you get an Outstanding or Perfect score you will be rewarded with Crystals. Once you have completed the Boss Map, you can visit Emily Davis again, who will reward you with Pearls, Elite Points as well as either Confetti Ammo or Event Keys. Please note: you will only be able to hold a maximum of 10 Magical Emblems at any one time.

What can I do with the Magical Emblems?

The Magical Emblems will grant you access to the hexed version of the Boss Map. As with the normal version of the Boss Map, upon entering this map you should heed Alexandros’ advice. With the hexed version of the map, it is also possible to achieve an Acceptable, Outstanding and Perfect score.

What do I get if I complete the hexed version of the Boss Map?

Upon completing the hexed version of the Boss Map, you will have a chance of getting one of 3 brand new ship designs or some crystals:

Acceptable: Either the Geotria ship design (or 5 Dragonfires if you already have the Geotria design) or 20 crystals

Outstanding: Either the Mordacia ship design (or Lord’s Booty Bag if you already have the Mordacia design) or 40 crystals

Perfect: Either the Caspio ship design (or a King’s Booty Bag if you already have the Caspio design) or 80 crystals.

Once you have completed the Boss Map, you can visit Emily Davis again, who will additionally reward you with Pearls, Elite Points as well as either Confetti Ammo or Event Keys.

What Gems will these new ships have?

The new ship designs will have the following Gems:

• Geotria: Cut Ruby, Cut Rose Quartz, Smooth Lapis Lazuli and Clear Sapphire
    • Mordacia: Smooth Ruby, Smooth Rhodalite, Gleaming Sapphire, Gleaming Azurite and Tiger Eye
    • Caspio: Shining Ruby, Immaculate Garnet, Polished Lapis Lazuli and Shining Aquamarine!
    Once you have gained one of these new ship designs, try them out on the Boss Map! You will also be able to move in 8 directions!! Currently, these 8 directions are limited to this Boss Map and your new designs will still only be able to move in 4 directions on our other maps.

Will there be an Event Ranking for the Boss Map?

Yes! For Seafight’s 9th Birthday there will be a 2nd Event Ranking rewarding players who have gained the most points from the Boss Map! At the end of the event the rewards will be as follows:

• 1st place: 15 Voodoo Cannons and 1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    • 2nd place: 10 Voodoo Cannons and 1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    • 3rd, 4th and 5th place: 5 Voodoo Cannons and 1 Taurus Bonus Map
    • 4 Random players*: Taurus Bonus Map
    • 1 Random player*: 10x Voodoo Cannons and 1 Taurus Bonus Map.
    *who finished in position 1 - 100 in the event ranking. Please note that due to the prizes being given out randomly, players can win more than once!

What happens with my Souls, Event Keys and Emblems at the end of the event?

The Cursed and Radiant Souls will be exchanged for in-game items at the end of the event. Specific details will be revealed nearer the end of the event.

The Event Keys will also be replaced by normal chest keys at a ratio of 1:1. At the end of the event, any unused Emblems will be removed and not replaced with another in-game item.

2. Seren

The Black Market will be closed at End of Day 2nd April (LST)

After this on the 3rd April the Cursed Souls will be exchanged for Triton’s Blessing at a ratio of 2 Souls : 1 Triton’s Blessing.

The Radiant Souls will be exchanged for Agwe’s Amulets at a ratio of 2 Souls : 1 Amulet.

In addition, the event keys will be exchanged with normal treasure chest keys.

3. Seren

We are very sorry about the early change of the souls. Of course, cases like this never should take place. This happened by mistake and wasn’t planed. To make it possible for you, to buy items from the black market anyway, we have changed the black market currency to crystals. So you are able to get something, until the black market will be closed.

A voucher code contained 200 crystals should hopefully be helpful:

POSTEVENTXCHANGE

We apologize for the inconvenience.

twodogs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.