Seafight's "Privacy Laws"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Dream~Crusher, Jul 3, 2024 at 11:06 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Junior Expert

I report players to Support and they always say (citing the above) that they cannot tell me anything as to the final result. Why?

We all know our boat names are anonymous, made-up names. Bigpoint doesn't even know who we really are, unless we send them an email with our real name on it. Bigpoint doesn't have our addresses, states/provinces, zip codes, or even the countries we live in. So why do we get a "smokescreen" answer?

2. USS_Defender(CAG-01)

USS_Defender(CAG-01) Exceptional Talent

The results of Support actions do not have to be relayed their actions are evident with the absence or continued presence of the exploit user. When the Debuff program was active you could see the results in the form of the Eye of Shame. It appears the latter is no longer active. To be fair I report numerous exploit users to Support, and they have taken the appropriate corrective action.

3. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Dream~Crusher!

If Support inform you that they are unable to share any results with you that seem to be self explanatory... there must be internal company rules that do not allow such data to be provided back to the player.

You should forward such question to Support if you expect more detailed answer not here within the forum.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.