sentinal activation

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Aug 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The on-water map has two icons that look identical...one is to activate the sentinal and the other is from an event. I don't really remember what the event was or what the item does, but the two items are right next to each other and reverse positions, seemingly, at random. So, one day you might click on the right one and get your sentinal, and the next time, you will get the little flag icon that seems to do nothing. I would like to know what the little flag does, if anything, and why the activation symbols are exactly the same and why they reverse positons. It makes no sense!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé!

I strongly believe that you are referring to this icon -> [​IMG]

This is Overlord Might, more information regarding Overlord Cannons and their bonuses (Overlord Might, Overlord Blessing) can be found in our SF Bible under this link ->
    Overlord Cannon

Upon reviewing I find no issue with Bastion / Overlord action buttons, for me Bastion (sentinel) displays on the left side and Overlord (blessing) on the right side no matter how many times I put my cannons on/off.

If this is different for you could you please provide me with a print screen?

Rymar

3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

LoM, if you look at the two icons, you can see a small difference. The sentinel icon, which is powered up by shooting with Bastion cannons, looks like a bastion cannon. It has a widening at the end of the barrel, while the overlord icon is smooth at the end. Otherwise, I agree, they are very similar. I have also noticed that their order has changed. I don't see it change with a session or even within a day, but I have learned to look carefully before clicking as they do change on occasion.

EDIT: Here is the sentinel icon to compare to the overlord icon Rymer posted:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  4. Well...I understand and I could send you a screen shot, but, I can assure you that one time I iwll hit the right icon and get the sentinal and the next time I will hit it and get the Overload buff. I think Bawdyn helped me out though....after looking closer, I can see the differnce. It is one of the on-water icons that do not have a information pop-up. YOu might suggest to the developers that they add it. Thanks Rymer. You can close the thread.

5. Thanks M8...you are right...on closer inspection, I can see the difference. LoL.

6. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Since this query has been answered I'll close this thread.

Happy Sailing Pirate!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.