shield gem

Discussion in 'Help' started by frankthetank1974, Sep 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

for those who don't know the special ship gem 5% extra shields (aventurine) has now been replaced with +15% repair cannon efficiency ;)

The*Defiant likes this.
  2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Is that a name discrepancy fault, or have the properties of the Gem actually been altered without our agreement?

We bought those packs on the condition that the contents were as described and advertised at the time. If not, then I quite rightly require a refund for any affected and unwanted Gems they have replaced without permission.

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Please be advised that this change was made to fix the "design issue“, we had to change the gem.

It has now: 15% passive healing instead of 5% damage und 5% passive healing.

That is just for a temporary fix and we will take resolve this.

4. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

So this gem has always given 5% passive healing (or ingame "Repair cannon efficiency")? The description always just said 5% armor bonus

-Arky

5. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

what does 'passive healing' mean, problem with the De to En translator?

6. ܧ§_Яξγξйбξ¹

ܧ§_Яξγξйбξ¹ Forum Apprentice

I would like to know the answer to ARKY's question. if that the case then we were given false information to buy something we didnt want.

7. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

A detailed response about this would be interesting and also help explain matters. Although according to the Patchday notes below the Aventurine Gem should now have reverted back to it's old former values after the recent restart. Nevertheless I am still intrigued!

https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/patchday-notes-2017.168269/page-3#post-513514

8. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Yes, that is my question. Seren is saying that the old values were "5% damage and 5% passive healing". It was only ever described as 5% damage, so my question is, has it always come with the 5% passive healing as well?

-Arky

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  9. Seren

Well, all I can say is that this has started one big discussion within all country teams as a whole, we have many different descriptions for what this gem should have done or is now doing. We are now awaiting information from the programmers themselves to state this precisely.

I will update this post as soon as clarification has been given. In the meantime, as the description came from our Community Manager, I will stand by the notes in the patchday thread.

A-R-K-Y likes this.
  10. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

They change wording / meanings of things so often that I think we all sometimes wonder if they are exactly sure what does what anymore. If they dont know for def then how is any player suppose to work it out?

Grand-mariner™ likes this.
  11. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

if one gem differs from its description do any others I'm wondering :eek::oops:

12. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

from gems faq 2014
    Aventurine
    Increases protection by 5% from Agwes Plates of Armor

on ship gem description has changed back to above, but I dont have any confidence it works given its previous descriptions in this thread.

13. Seren

The information we have now received is :

The gem is back as it should have been and the discription that goes with it is the correct discription and not anything else.

As this has been answered then this post is now closed.

~Closed~

Grand-mariner™ and A-R-K-Y like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.