Suggestion Ship movement

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by StarLightS, Feb 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarLightS

StarLightS Padavan

I personally prefer the ship going right and left instead of in a straight line so I hope there can be an option in maybe settings -> graphics -> animations where you can choose how the ship moves, since there are some designs that moves in a straight line that I like but don't wanna use cause I prefer the right and left movement.

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

The movement type is a feature of the design and the 'straight' movement was seen as a benefit to encourage people to want those designs that moved that way. There was a term they used at the time to describe the new movement type, but I don't remember what it was.

Personally, I have both types of ships in my Favorites list, but I do prefer the straight one. I do like that the movement changes with the ship as it is one more visual clue to remind me which ship I am currently using.

So, if the options of this new setting were to be; Design Default, Always Straight, Always Tack
    then I would be able to move my way and you would be able to move your way. Win-win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.