ship piece question

Discussion in 'Help' started by -]AWESOME[-, Dec 13, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -]AWESOME[-

-]AWESOME[- Forum Apprentice

I am wondering if we bought the winter event ship piece like the one we can get from gift chasing event and won it again from gift event , do we get any reward (like getting our gingerbreads back )or the other piece?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. you simply failed to gain the missing part to you, as already purchased receberar not because I believe that it is only possible to acquire it once the designer

3. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Please could you rephrase the question, it is not clear what you mean.

4. -]AWESOME[-

-]AWESOME[- Forum Apprentice

sorry, I missed some words, I edit my question.
    thx,

5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Please be advised that you only win a piece of the design for winning the gift chase.

If you have already purchased this piece no you will not get any refund, as this was advertised as up and coming in the FAQ's. We always suggest that you try to gain the piece through the event and purchase at the end of this if you have been unsuccessful in getting this particular piece that you require.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.