ship settings

Discussion in 'Help' started by Łé††éяš~öƒ~мåяqµé, Nov 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyone willing to take the time to post the best settings (castles, skills, cups, gems, cannon, ship equipment, etc)? Thanks

2. AthenaGc

AthenaGc Forum Apprentice

Best settings for what purpose? Not all castles p.e. are the best thing in every situation. You better thing of what you expect from one particular setup and build it towards this expectation. Normally it takes more than one setups.

3. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

Yup! this is correct. Do you wish to create a battleship or a redcross hospital frigate? This game is so expanded it really wants you as a captain to create the right floatilla for all aspect's and situations you may encounter. You may wish to create an npc killer or a pvp healer... it's all up to you, gov'nah! Argh!!

4. Well...other than thinking that my question was obvious since it is basically a war game......background...I quit for 6 years, but now my ship is basically full..(all castles, skills, and nearly top level gems) Almost full lvl 6 pain cannon...I have not bought all the slots for cannon and equipment because I just cannot afford to buy all the yulong coin packages it would be necessary and I don't have many cup slots opened. I pretty much know the game having first logged on 12 years ago... While the two responses to my question were appreciated, the answers seem pretty shallow and trite. So...more specifically...to have a war ship, what are the best settings for gems, cannon, skills, and castles. LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.