shockwave crashed

Discussion in 'Help' started by -lovacfiro-, Dec 12, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -lovacfiro-

-lovacfiro- Forum Greenhorn

greeting today from the restart can view the sea shockwave crashed constantly??

Zherimantol likes this.
  2. LilMonstah

LilMonstah Forum Apprentice

i have the same probem i can play seafight, i try in mozilla, chrome and iexplorer and i have the same problem.. and is only the seafight the other games or videos works, i dont know what is the problem

Zherimantol likes this.
  3. $eamei$ter74{uk}

$eamei$ter74{uk} Someday Author

ive got the same problem shockwave has crashed or became unresponsive been like it for 5 days now ive tried everything posible includin a reboot from disc and still the same problem,everything else on my computer works fine apart from seafight

Zherimantol likes this.
  4. $eamei$ter74{uk}

$eamei$ter74{uk} Someday Author

ive tried all browsers and still the same problem

Zherimantol likes this.
  5. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

-lovacfiro- could you please answer a few questions for me.

Which type of windows are you using (xp, vista, windows 7)
    Which browser are you using (firefox, internet explorer, google chrome)
    What flash version are you using.
    Have you cleared your cookies and deleted your flash cache.

Could you please take a screen shot of the message you are receiving.

Please be sure to write back at your earliest convenience and provide all the information we requested, so that we may assist you with this matter

$eamei$ter74{uk} and LilMonstah Please start your own threads with the answers to the above questions, that way we can dedicate help to your particular problems.

Thank you.

6. LilMonstah

i find the problem.. if u play in chrome.. u need put in the navigator : chrome://plugins
    click to details and desactivate the shockwave of the chrome.
    [​IMG]

and there is the solution... later u reset the chrome and u can play

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thank you for the information for players who are experiencing the same problem as you were. However there are other issues that also need attention and for this we require the information requested earlier. I am glad that you have resoved your problem LilMonstah, however I will leave this post open so that -lovacfiro- can still respond if needed.

8. LilMonstah

np Seren i like help other players.. that is the idea for the forum ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.