Shooting true protection aura.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Pedro*_*Navaja, May 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Someday Author

Hello Mods,

My ship was sunk by this player, *Edit* when i was using my protection aura. I was standing still and repairing afther shooting an event Npc when this player arrived and sunk my ship. My protection aura was on for 5 minutes. Can this be checked please? Its not OK to play like this. This is not fair.

regards,

Pedro.

Last edited by moderator: May 15, 2024
  2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pedro*_*Navaja!

There are only two possible explanations to why this happened:

1. Your opponent had the Light of Tortuga active and reached stage 4 - therefore exploding - your vessel has been damaged
    2. You broke your aura by dealing any kind of damage either on the player or player sentinel (eg. Homing Mine, Contact mine etc.)
    If you would like to make a complaint regarding this specific player please contact Support.

Rymar

3. Pedro*_*Navaja

Pedro*_*Navaja Someday Author

Thank you for your quick respons Rymar.

Than its gonna be the first possibility you mention. Because i was not doing anything with my ship. i was standing still and repairing. so that why i notice that my ship was sunk using an aura of protection. I didn't know this was possible because of the tortuga light stage 4.

4. Dream~Crusher

Dream~Crusher Regular

That doesn't make any sense to me. The aura should have protected you, since you did nothing in being aggressive towards him.

5. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy!

Since the query has been answered and there are no further questions from the OP I will close this thread.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.