Feedback Sightseeing Sorcery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Aug 10, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Sightseeing Sorcery

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on the Sightseeing Sorcery event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. BuddhasRevenge

BuddhasRevenge Forum Apprentice

Cool Event. I have seen everybody shoot the heck out of event npc's, working to see what an admiral event ship looks like. Have an event quest to complete that includes damage to the admiral ship.

The*Defiant likes this.
  3. Porky79

Porky79 Forum Greenhorn

nice event also for littel boats

4. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

Has anyone seen the top admiral? I haven't even seen an announcement for it.

5. LadyOfTheSea

LadyOfTheSea Forum Apprentice

top admiral nooo not see it yet, and after alle i dont care... the evente is soon over and i never see the top admiral, hmmm

Last edited: Aug 13, 2023
  6. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

Ok, the event is ok but now Bp goes from having all kinds of event chest to none.....seems like Bp is run by a bunch of folks who cant get it right, like i said my kids are better programmers... you need help my kids have the latest leap frog to help, fix the game or shut it down.. and i really dont want to hear the lame reasons why, its the ppl who own the game cant fix it *Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Aug 14, 2023
    110Quatroo likes this.
  7. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

There were chests from both the Sightseeing event and the Marauder event during the days they were both running. That's why there were so many chests those days.

8. onnik

onnik Forum Greenhorn

Voucher code guys?

9. -PUSAT-

-PUSAT- Forum Connoisseur

I get that, but SightSeeing event is still going on and there are hardly any chest on the water for that event, thats my point...

10. LustySerpant

LustySerpant Junior Expert

hmm, what gives... so i get this cool treasure chest doubler for 24 hrs. but like cptn. pusat said, where are these chests! hahaha, we have been flim flammed, hoaxed, skullduggery....

-PUSAT- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.