Stactix

Discussion in 'The Players' started by stactic, Mar 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

Hi I'm Stactix, nice to meet you alll <3
    Im from the Tropical Resort of England.. Sunshine 365 days a year ohhh the joy....

There i go again, dreaming :p

I'm 18 years old & i can't actually remember the exact time i started this game.
    I was here before the candy canes nomnom.. so 7 years plus :eek:

i played darkorbit before this for about a year, i miss the old days :(
    briefly played deepolis and played xblaster aswell. Seafight my favourite out of those. Play games of all sorts, console, offline,mobile, client , browser etc :) would love a job in the gaming industry in the future!

Have had numerous breaks recently came back about 3months ago after a 2 year break, working hard on building my tublet up to become worthy of being called a Ship:p Seafight always has something to draw me back but i do miss the Seafight of old.

Have some very fond memories, still remember stuff from 6-7 years ago but can't remember things from 5 minutes ago.. not good.

So i guess i kinda grew up with Seafight,
    i still play, that my friends is the definition of insanity.

Hope to see some of you on the Sea!
    I could of kept going on & on.. but for your benefit i won't :)

2. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

Nice to meet you!
    what server do ya play on?

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
    Wølƒunbannedforever likes this.
  3. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

And you :)
    I play on the UK server!

4. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I am on the Global America 2 server.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  5. [-ScaryShip-]

[-ScaryShip-] Forum Apprentice

Hi Stac m8 nice to see you on the forum :).and i was like you ive played most of the games but i find seafight most attractive :)

6. djt182

djt182 Advanced

n1 - need to get back on ship asap :)

*Sinister1* likes this.
  7. Knobby42

Knobby42 Forum Apprentice

8. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Hey stactic, nice to meet you :) I too have been playing almost a decade haha.

Played Xblaster for a while and Deepolis for a day, on Darkorbit I have a pretty good ship killing all the EIC with x2 ;) So I guess I'm kind of like you, grew up with bigpoint games haha, but seafight is the one which keeps drawing me back, I love the diversity and simpleness of the game :)