stuck at 48% - init link tools

Discussion in 'Help' started by galaxy170, Apr 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. galaxy170

galaxy170 Forum Apprentice

I cleared cash and cookies . tried many explorers . plz look into this problem
    User ID: 634/41868236

2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

I can see no reason why you are not able to log on, if this happened around the same time of the event starting this should now be resolved.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

3. galaxy170

now I got another problem : AUTHENTICATION FAILED !

4. galaxy170

after I restart laptop and reopen seafight it still stuck at 48 % init link tools, and I have not got pyreballs

5. Shiver

Please clear your browser cookies and cache, this will delete the old stored data and allow the new correct data to be downloaded. Please remember that after deleting your cache it may be necessary to restart your PC after.

This process is best described in this forum thread https://board-en.seafight.com/threads/browser-cache-deletion.1856/

Then please could you try deleting your Flash cookies and cache, this is different from the regular browser cache.

From the link below, please click "delete all sites" on the tool there, this will delete the entirety of the cache.

Once done please restart your browser and try again.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html

As stated the cct team are able to log onto your account, therefore this is not a problem from our side.

6. galaxy170

I did all steps described in the topic u mentioned but still stuck at 48%

7. Shiver

I will try and get more information for you, however the cct can get on your account with no problems. This shows that the problem is not on our side. Please bear with me a while longer.

8. galaxy170

thanks shiver I only want to solve the problem not judge who is responsible for it . I am sorry for that but could u do something quick because I want to catch event if that possible

9. Shiver

Can you check which browser you are using and see if it has it's own inbuilt flash player, if so please disable this as it can cause conflicts with macromedia flash player.

10. galaxy170

could u tell me how to check that plz . I have tried 3 explorer so far firefox , opera and chrome all stuck at 44 % init link tools

11. galaxy170

well I managed to get into plug ins and disabled Shockwave for Director - 12.0.7r148 , QuickTime Plug-in 7.7 - 7.7 (1680.34) and Adobe Acrobat - 11.0.06.70 I
    with no benefits now it stuck at 44 %

12. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

make sure for firefox and chrome that the adobe flash plugin is active. If you try IE, use activex flash. Please let us know if this works. Thank you.

13. galaxy170

I gave up I did all what I can do I succeed to get into water for a short time but when I tried to log again later I couldn't . now I am using chrome all is up to date including flash player and stuck at 21% loging in user

14. galaxy170

funny I reopen chrome and I got lost connection! really funny !

15. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

Lost connection means you are trying to log in during a restart please wait a bit and try again. Thank you.

16. galaxy170

44% stuck init link tools again using chrome ,can anyone find a solution

17. galaxy170

48% stuck when I try firefox

18. Nimitz

Nimitz User

I apologize mate, I am running low on ideas. Have you tried running your browser in administrator mode? Also, I open up the seachart in a new tab instead of the pop up window. try these suggestions and let us know. Thank you.

19. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Commissioner

just close sechart when it hangs, just keep clicking seachart on backpage, you'll get in eventually
    server is mucked up since event started

galaxy170 likes this.
  20. ▬☼DooM☼▬

▬☼DooM☼▬ Junior Expert

had same problem, i was stuck at 49% , it cleared at the 4am restart, took 2 days and support were useless in trying to help me, telling me what they are telling you, guild mates could see me on the sea, but i was low repped, and they couldnt do anything apart from smoke bomb me, cudnt sink me or rep me, like a ghost ship

[AM§]*Wølƒ* and galaxy170 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.