subscrips

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mac, Nov 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

Premium member:to 2016-07-26
    Subscription:[​IMG] Doubler Advantage Pack
    [​IMG] Loyalty Advantage Pack
    [​IMG] Rebate Advantage Pack

then find

Doubler Advantage Pack27.11.2014Active
    Rebate Advantage Pack27.11.2014Active

and they dont work

This amounts to nothing short of bigpoint at its best.

Will these be compensated for the time that they have not been working?

If not , why not?

IRN-BRU™
    553'880'125 / 9'223'372'036'854'775'808
    uk1
    39/27720323

2. Grand-mariner™

Grand-mariner™ Forum Veteran

Mac - If you have used a credit card to pay for goods that are not delivered (or the lost time is not compensated) then this would be a clear breach of contract by the supplier.

If that were to be the unlikely case where no kind of refund was forthcoming, as such you are legally entitled to request that your card issuer initiates the, 'chargeback' process under section 75 of the consumer credit act 1974 for a refund of the fees.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    øñéSHOT likes this.
  3. Mac

Mac Forum Mogul

ill await bigpoints response first GM , if not good then thats exactly whats going to happen :)

4. slimeball

slimeball Forum Greenhorn

Mac, same issue here and i am po'ed . if i ran my business this way i would be in jail for fraud..if you do a charge back they will most likely ban your boat..good luck

5. Nimitz

Nimitz User

6. graver

graver Forum Expert

Yes but that only says there is an issue, does not say anything about if once they fix the issue the subscriptions will be re-booked / or re-evaluated, i just bought 10 000 crystals knowing my 25% pac is active , and was surprised..

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We are sorry but we do not have an update yet. Please bear with us a little longer until we get more information from our game developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.