Suggestions about the game

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by **OUTBACK**, May 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. **OUTBACK**

**OUTBACK** Forum Connoisseur

Hello guys,
    I've gatherd some feedback overall the game. However I think my points are usefull to take a look at and change.

Here:

• Reset battle points at 05;00 (morning restart)

• Upgrade bootybags, they are too out-dated it's very expensive to reach high level gems when the ship bags give max level 20 & pet bags level 21.

• When you sunk a player a lot of times he bugs in your screen, and you cannot see him when he is next to you (conclusion: you cannot shoot him until you change map,f5 or suddenly re-appears next to you)

• Bring back the guild Battle Points ranking and Monthly Points ranking

• Make the maps 31-35 more intresting, there is nothing to do over there except missions for levels..

• Add Richard Davis missiongiver to the safe heaven in 31+ maps (usurper quest, 10million damage quest, gildblade quest)

• Let the rank points be calculated more by battlepoints as now, example Battle points / 2 instead of 10, or make it totally different and multiply it by Level + League + Battle point rank (also some feedback of others)

• Make event-rankings more based on time, example: Minigame ranking, Groupmaptime ranking etc. Not everyone has time to play 24/7 for an event rank or are 24/7 bot on those NPCs for it..

• Players with old names which letters are not UTF-8 cannot be spied or searched

And last:

• Find a way that users cannot shoot small ships in 1 map, players keep making accounts to ''push-battle points'' with it. If they are not doing lots of BPs no one will wonder. (Conclusion: make map 1 again PvE - bad thing: botters can set again a map where they cannot be disturbed / attacked - Or another way as @A-R-K-Y said, make boats under level 5 give 0 Battle points.

I hope there can be looked into this.

Regards

2. -TALENTO.GR.-

-TALENTO.GR.- Someday Author

totaly agree. reasonable suggestions that should be promoted @Swift

**OUTBACK** likes this.
  3. Knowshon

Knowshon Forum Greenhorn

Realy good idea , you are so good man ! I hope that will work i agree 100% with you ♥

LHMAN

**OUTBACK** likes this.
  4. ..PEPSI..

..PEPSI.. Forum Greenhorn

I completely agree, everyone would like to see all this points to became true, at least some of them, first time someone write here what all players are thinking maybe if we get many players commentating and suport this idea, maybe something can be done.

Great Idea,

Seahawk Aproves

**OUTBACK** likes this.
  5. Alvijevitch

Alvijevitch Forum Apprentice

Completely agree with every point stated +++

6. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Hi **OUTBACK**

Your points are valid and clearly set out. These have been forwarded for review and we will wait to see if any are implemented.

I will close this post as your comments have been forwarded.

Please also remember that if you do have any suggestions to improve the game for all our pirates, we do have a section in the forum for
    ideas and suggestions, this is read by our developers and would be the preferred location of posts like this rather than general feedback.

Seren GTL

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.