support

Discussion in 'Help' started by erion, Aug 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

why support dont give to me an answer i have write them 6 times ans still no answer is anyone there who can help me with that.....

2. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Hi

Firstly, please make sure your e-mail address is registered correctly to your account, and that when you send a support ticket you use this e-mail.

Secondly, also please make sure that your e-mail is not deleted and that it is still able to receive e-mails

Finaly please make sure that the e-mail "customercontact@bigpoint.com" is on your safe contacts list as sometimes mail can land up in the junk folder.

Please let me know if this does help you, if you're still having problems after following these tips please post back with your Server and User ID :)

3. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

server.. usa1 userid.. 33932579 i have ask them 6 times i have 2 day still no answer whyy

4. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

they dont have any answer to me cause they are ronge for that ban i take
    i told them why i got the ban if there isent any rules for that ban and they dont give me an answer

5. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Did you do those steps?

6. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

yes i do those steps still nothing!!!!!

7. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Ok,

I can assure you all emails received are indeed answered, to spam the Customer Care Team with duplicate emails will not help get your query answered quicker.

Please once again use the contact support form and state clearly your query.

To fill out a form directely please click >>here<<

Alternatively you could click support on your backpage which can be found near the bottom.

8. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

i send them 2 time new ticket still nothing or they dont have any answer for the question or they dont want to help me....

9. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

Please be advised that a response can take anywhere from 48 hours.

10. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

i have 2 day waiting that response and still nothing...

11. erion

erion Forum Apprentice

maybe they are working to put some new rules and then give me the aswer beck cause for now there are no rules for that ban i take

12. *rise*

*rise* Forum Overlooker

They will always reply, I have made sure personally that they do.

You need to make sure you are doing everything correctly.

As redirected, I shall close.

~closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.