Thanksgiving 2021

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Nov 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Thanksgiving 2021

The event starts at Monday, 22nd November at 12 noon and ends Friday, 26th November at 12 noon.

All times are local server times.

The Thanksgiving features the following:
    • 3 Event ships (one normal, two admirals): Harvester, Mayflower and Autumn Mist
    • Crate of Fruit, Fruit Cornucopia and Crates
    • Event chests
    • Event quests (6 normal and 2 daily)
    • Event ranking
    General Info

During this event 3 event ships can be found in the maps 5 – 50: Harvester, Mayflower and Autumn Mist. Harvester drops 10 ”crates” on death.

Mayflower spawns after a certain amount of Harvester has been sunk.

Autumn Mist spawns after a certain amount of Harvester and Mayflower have been sunk.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

NPCs

• Harvester:
      • Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
    • Mayflower:
      • Depending on how much damage you´ve inflicted you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls, Crowns or Yulong Coins.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage (has to be at least 5%) and the player who does the last shot are rewarded with Crowns or by small chance the Mayflower design (Fallback reward: Crowns).
    • Autumn Mist:
      • The player who inflicts the most damage (has to be at least 3%) and the player who does the last shot are rewarded with Crowns or by small chance the Autumn Avenger design (Fallback reward: Hailstorms).
    Crates

When collecting you are rewarded with Pearls and with chance Burning Ice ammunition.

Event Chests

In the Event Treasure Chests you find many useful items, like Burning Ice ammunition, Simbi Amulets, Mojo, Taureau Amulet, Chilling Touch, Recklessness, Stone of Storms, Painbringer cannons level 3 and some other items.

Crate of Fruit

The Crate of Fruit must be shot with harpoons. The player who does the last shot gets many useful items such as Worldbreaker cannon level 2, Burning Ice ammunition, Poseidon´s Crown, Super Armor Plates and other items.

Fruit Cornucopia

The Fruit Cornucopia must be shot with harpoons. The player who does the last shot gets many useful items such as Crowns, Yulong Coins, Contact and Homing mines and Lost love.

Event Ranking

The Harvest Hand ranking tracks event ship kills and has following rewards (at the end of the event):

RankReward
    1.15 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    Demeter’s Gift
    1 x Divine Booty Bag
    1 x Pisces Bonus Map
    2. - 5.10 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    Demeter’s Gift
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    1 x Aries Bonus Map
    6. - 10.5 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    1 x Aquarius Map
    11. - 20.3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 3
    1 x Kings Booty Bag
    1 x Aquarius Map
    21. - 50.1 x Kings Booty Bag
    1 x Aquarius Map
    2 Random7 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    Demeter’s Gift
    10 Random3 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 4
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map

* - Fallback for design: 10 x Worldbreaker Cannon Level 5
    ** - Fallback for design: 7 x Worldbreaker Level 5

Ammunition

Burning Ice ammunition causes more damage than against the event ships.

Quests

You can accept quests by speaking to Robin the Cabinboy (Safe Haven).

There are 6 quests and 2 daily quests.

The daily quests are reset each day at 12 noon (local server time).

Post Event Compensation

The Event Keys are exchanged for normal chest keys.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Fool me Twice

Start At: Robin the Cabinboy

CHARACTER_ROBIN_LANCASTER.png

Description:

Captain, what are you doing here? I thought I'd... Ah, never mind, maybe she was right. I am in over my head. It took me a while, but now I get what I did wrong and why the villagers were so angry at me. She said iwas too naive. Well, I am not anymore. I'll show her and everyone. Wanna help me make things right?

Task:

Defeat 7 Crate of Fruit
    Return to the quest-giver Robin the Cabinboy

End At: Robin the Cabinboy

Reward:

3 750 Pearls
    3 750 Elite Points

Under a Spell

Description:

Ah, I... I guess I wanted to be more like her, bold, adventurous, not 'just' a cabin boy. You've seen her in action. I mean, no offense, you're good too but, she's something! I thought if I made things right this time, save the feast for the villagers, she'd see me differently. Look at this mess. I guess the sailors were right to make fun of me when I left.

Task:

Inflict at least 7.500.000 damage to the NPC Harvester
    Collect 15 Cargo

Reward:

5 250 Pearls
    5 250 Elite Points

Corporate Greed

Description:

All these years, you must have taken me for a fool. Not even denying it, huh? Aye, deserved. On the ship, my shipmates, they'd play tricks, be rough but no lies. I had no idea people could lie like that. I'll be careful next time someone with fancy clothes talks to me. Oh, yes, sure, you have fancy clothes, but you're not like those walthy landowners. Right?

Task:

Defeat 9 Harvester
    Inflict at least 10.000.000 damage to the NPC Mayflower

Reward:

500 Crowns
    8 000 Elite Points
    4 000 Burning Ice Ammunition

Out of the Cabin

Description:

I know you'll say I am a fool, but I know what I have to do. not for her, not to prove anything to my former shipmates, but because it's right! What? You think it's a good idea? Oh! Amazing! I never thought someone like you would believe in me. Ah, well, hum, I guess this time I get to say it, this is exhilarating! Haha! To arms! Let's save the autumn feast!

Task:

Collect 5 Event Chest
    Defeat 8 Crate of Fruit

Reward:

6 750 Pearls
    6 750 Elite Points

Into the Woods

Description:

We take from the rich and give to the poor. The farmers did all the work. They're the ones who should be enjoying the feast to its fullest. Together, we're gonna make sure that happens. I went ahead and did a bit of recon. Hey, see? I am learning! No, I did not get caught snooping around. Promomise! So, do we attack the ships now?

Task:

Defeat 7 Harvester
    Inflict at least 15.000.000 daamge to the NPC Mayflower

Reward:

1 050 Crowns
    9 000 Elite Points

Robin in the Hood

Description:

You like it, captain? A new look for a new me! Yeah, the green hood is a tad over the top, innit. I'll keep it, though. I think she'll like it, Loreena, and if she doesn't well, maybe it's not that bad after all. Anyway, care to join me for another adventure? Brilliant! Let's give these rich bastards a lesson!

Task:

Defeat 4 Crate of Fruit
    Inflict at least 9.000.000 damage to the NPC Mayflower
    Inflict at least 13.000.000 damage to the NPC Autumn Mist

Reward:

1 400 Crowns
    12 000 Elite Points
    1 The Queen's Legacy