The Bigpoint "Debuffs".

Discussion in 'General Feedback' started by The*Defiant, Jan 17, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

This is my "player feedback": I fought a guy with the "badge of shame" today and I never could sink him. No cheater should have a debuff "penalty" that is so weak that strong honest players can't sink them easily. (This is why the upcoming "SCAR 4" debuff doesn't give me any hope for the problem getting any better).

2. That thang does not exists for the purpose of punishing the cheaters, it's purpose is just to fool us into thinking that they are actually doing something against them... :D So they can say: "But we gave them a debuff" Lol, jokes on you... :D
    I highly suggest to all players to read their "Terms and conditions" fully, if any of you mates have not done it yet.
    So it can fully uncover the childishness they are doing. :D

They are not punished, but rewarded for using cheats, the ones who are punished is none other than us... :rolleyes:

(I'm ready for another "vacation", accomplices!) :D

☠FIREBALL☠ and Bawdyn like this.
  3. ☠FIREBALL☠

☠FIREBALL☠ Advanced

They say "we're ramping up to combat bot users" in other words a pat on the back and 100 cannons nice.

4. Loki162

Loki162 Regular

has anyone recieved a prize or reward after it was taken away from a cheater

5. AIRTEC

AIRTEC Regular

stop with the extra debuffs and give 3 month game bans as 3rd gotcha

The*Defiant and -Mr.Eyüp- like this.
  6. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Board Analyst

How many chances shall those cheap cheaters who cant fight or play like normal people?? 200 scars more or? No.*Edit*

Last edited by moderator: Jan 17, 2024
    The*Defiant likes this.
  7. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Thank you for your feedback we shall forward it onto the appropriate party.

I will close this thread for now.

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.