The Curse of the golden claw

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Mar 8, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

If you could do math, you would see it was not very profitable compared to previous Events. And when I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

2. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You missed my point. The first mention of Postman/Paperboy is my link. They changed it up dramatically later, using the same NPCs. That was my point.

3. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You are a known liar, so of course you didn't make 2 million pearls. You can't do math, and seem to forget that when you buy ammo in the Payment section that counts against your "net profit". You are a self-proclaimed "Wealth Management Adviser" who doesn't understand the basic concept of duration? You spend money which you deny, while I have definitive proof that says otherwise. Stay in the Behemoth Maps 20 hours a day where you belong. Nuff said.

4. sponks

sponks Regular

I have no idea why you are so angry honestly? This event was a very profitable event. If you still had alot of pyre ammo from chests like me this was just a nice way to spend those. And still i didn't have the DoT castle and i hardly played and i also made like 500K ish pearls net profit, and 100K confetti ammo or something.

kyloe likes this.
  5. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I guess he never picks up chests lol, if he did, he would know that half of them give out pyre ammo that is basically useless in fights these days so many people had millions of pyreballs to get rid of on this event.

As for your personal insults towards me, they do not affect me, nor does the fact that you copied me my name. I have always wanted a doppelganger on this game, i find it flattering.

Just play the game and quit complaining, this event was great and much appreciated by all who participated. It is okay to sit in the grandstands and complain about the game, but have a little knowledge before you start a rant.

6. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

I'm not angry. Where did you get that? I'm pointing out that we have a lot of players who cannot do math and calculate their true "net profit". That said, if you truly made say 10,000,000 pearls off this Event (as an example), then great! But I would highly doubt your math.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  7. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Like I said, you are a liar, so I could care less about your comments, opinion, and unsolicited advice. If you review your own posts, there has been a lot...and I mean "a lot"...of griping (or as you put it: "ranting") by you over the years in this very Forum. So look in the mirror mate. P.S. And those aren't "insults", they are the truth. Live with it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  8. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

What game are you playing? Half the chests have pyre ammo all the time? If so, I'm Frosty the Snowman.
    (And yes...I buy both Regular keys and Event keys.....a lot of them).

9. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

You still haven't figured out why I did that to you, have you? I am not surprised. I talked at length about my reasoning in Global Chat the other day, and one player said he couldn't stop laughing about it, while another said it was evil but brilliant.:D

10. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

All it did was get you chained off the water during 2 very profitable events!!!!
    Good Luck getting your original name back lol

11. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

Perfect thank you for admitting that u took my name and pretended to be me in global chat.
    As per BigPoint Terms and Conditions, u are under no circumstances to be impersonating other players.
    Once again your anger and comments will cause you recourse.
    Ty for the evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.