The Mystery of Dragon Bay: Lost Colors (Mini Game)

Discussion in 'Official Forum Games' started by Rymar, Sep 4, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

The Mystery of Dragon Bay: Lost Colors (Mini Game)

In the enigmatic waters of Dragon Bay, colors vanish like ships in the Bermuda Triangle.

Any vessel—whether a ship or a submarine—that dares to enter these waters mysteriously turns gray.

As we sailed close to the bay, we observed both ships on the surface and submarines below, all drained of color and reduced to black and white.

Ordinarily, we rely on colors to distinguish friend from foe, but now we're left guessing.

Can you help us identify these vessels to determine which ones to join for a rum and which ones to prepare for battle?

Lost_colours_-_for_players.png

Time: 02.09 - 07.09

How to Play:
    1. Observe the 14 black and white designs of ships and submarines in the picture.
    2. Refer to the list of possible design names provided at the top.
    3. Match each design from the picture with the correct name from the list.
    4. The numbers below each design will guide you to the order of the letters in the names.
    5. Write the code without any spaces between the letters.
    Help us solve the mystery of the lost colors and distinguish our allies from our enemies in The Mystery of Dragon Bay: Lost Colors!

Your Seafight Team

2. daggerstip

daggerstip Forum Apprentice

been working on this for hours, duplicate letters not helping, thanks for giving me eye strain

3. daggerstip

3 nights on this, seems no one else is working on it either.
    anyone get the code?

4. Rymar

Ahoy daggerstip!

The voucher code won't be shared.

This minigame is quite easy if you take a look at our Seafight Bible designs thread and just compare them to the pictures in post #1.

Rymar

5. -Lathander-

-Lathander- Junior Expert

Hey
    Too bad I couldn't guess this mini game. the image was also small to see clearly and when I take the loupe it was troubled.

I'm curious about the code.

Thanks anyway for having another minigame

Lathander

6. daggerstip

Rymar, i looked every single design for 3 nights, every single one again and again. pics are too fuzzy when enlarged and i know codes are not shared, defeats the fun in solving puzzles. has anyone solved it yet?

7. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

The puzzle was not that hard, all you had to do is go within the Seafight Bible design list and watch them closely which ones caused you the biggest problem to recognize?

Rymar

8. *Vizoro*

*Vizoro* Someday Author

Thanks!

Not that hard, solve it for 1 hour...

9. ŖΥOÜ~

ŖΥOÜ~ Someday Author

must be over i think i got it tho lol

10. Rymar

Ahoy Pirates!

Hope you liked our The Mystery of Dragon Bay: Lost Colors mini-game!

Since this mini game ended I will now close this thread.

Happy Sailing!

Rymar

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.