The New SkillTree (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Sep 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankthetank1974

frankthetank1974 Board Analyst

a clear way by big point to steal and recharge customers for skill`s they already have ! :eek:, trading standards springs to mind :oops:

2. Rabbid

Rabbid Forum Connoisseur

I've thought about this a bit more.

75 speed
    14% PvP Damage
    14% PVE Damage
    17% Gunpowder Damage
    14% Armour Plates Prevention
    35% Rep Speed
    6 Squares of Range
    7% Hit probability
    55% Rocket Damage

Those of us who already had 70 skills have these maxed.

Now with this new skill tree you are saying to those who spent 200-300$+ to get all 70 skills that we have to go and spend more crystals, pearls and now crowns to get those same skills, that doesn't even make any sense. We should be getting the adequate amount of skills that we already have maxed in the current skill tree to max the same skills in the new skill tree.

Remove the pearls and crowns for skills and give us the same amount of skills equal to the old skill tree. That is the only way I'm staying.

$$$USA$$$ likes this.
  3. back-to-sea

back-to-sea Forum Greenhorn

just one think to say,

R.I.P Seafight.

New skills it wont help anyone, and then more money to invest in our accounts, what will happen to the "skills that we have? " what will happen who spend money in crystals to maxi up all skills?

Seafight view of point $$$$$
    nothing else.

$$$USA$$$ likes this.
  4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

At the moment, the planning is as follows:

• The old Skills and Skill Points will be removed.
    • We will calculate how many crystals every player invested for the previous skills and double this amount.
    • The doubled amount of crystals will be booked to the player account
    This seems to be the fairest solution at the moment, however, it’s still work in progress and this might be changed when the new skilltree goes live.

Swift

5. timarpaul1

timarpaul1 Forum Pro

if BP will make us soend ON somthing we already have WONT be nice
    BP pls think haw manny players u lost ???
    try make somthing for players to save this game

6. Innate

Innate Forum Greenhorn

Agreed on most of it, i really think the economics talents should have a review, and also the duration of the master skill from the respective should have its durations increased even though i think 10 min is a whole bunch and we should only get 3-5 minutes because thats a lot of glitters/boxes. And about the reduction of harpoon speed, reduction of range and reduction of pve dmg is all very bad for the community because its supposed for the players to have higher cost talents but also higher rewarding talents meaning the value shouldnt decrease it should increase as in the power dmg increase.

7. frankthetank1974

so I`ve got a question I would like to ask JohnRackham to answer … why ? what is the point of this update of the skill tree ?? im sure none of this games players customers and cash payers want, need, nor, have asked for it ?? the only thing anyone thinks about it is ..its yet another cheap underhanded ploy by bigpoint to gain income by taking/stealing what people have already paid hard cash for ? and the honest answer not some garbage would be appreciated by all im sure .. thank you in advance :).

8. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

well said frank

9. .ModernWarfare.

.ModernWarfare. Forum Apprentice

Leave him alone he's counting your money lol :p

10. minigravey

minigravey Advanced

use the old skill system, add some of the new features and prices/values/etc..., i'll gladly let you reset all mine and rebuy them as long as that whole island skill map whatcha-ma-dilly is gone.. or moved to homepage .
    don't worry i asked all seafight players, they cool and agree. :rolleyes:;) << slips a crisp 50$ bill in envelope >> cough-cough " what 50, i never seen anything"":rolleyes:;););):rolleyes:

piranhahunter likes this.
  11. CaptSigSour

CaptSigSour Forum Apprentice

Doubling my crystals,then charging me more crystals ,pearls and crowns for something I already had, seems so fair to me that I quit the game because of this upgrade. No more money from me.

12. micmort

micmort Forum Apprentice

I have always been told, that if i don´t have anything good to say about something, then i must stay silent.

That is all i have to say about this change. :-(

13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

The island thing is stupid. Keep the upgrade but at least dont put it in the seachart. The design is ugly.

The upgraded has to be modified.

14. frankthetank1974

and there`s the catch … they have already been paid for ! doh ,if you fall for yet another bigpoint scam people then apply the lube and touch those toes ! :oops:

~~Billy~Bones~~ likes this.
  15. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Had a war today and it lagged like hell. Please dont add this to the seachart yet. Try replacing the actual skill ppage first and then put it in the client.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.