Feedback The Power of Love!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Feb 11, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

The Power of Love!

Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on The Power of Love! event.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I noticed a layout issue on the FAQ. The Poison Vials header is at the wrong level in the outline, it needs to go back one to align with the other NCP headers.

3. Rymar

Ahoy Bawdyn!

Noooo... its not wrong
    (not anymore :p) - press F5

Rymar

Bawdyn likes this.
  4. shadowsvp

shadowsvp Forum Apprentice

hello i noticed somthing like bug when the event start i start with 33 percent of special quest and in this time i dont make zero quest from givers and dont shoot ships but when i started to make quests i dont win event points in the window with all my event point is staying only this from shooting event ships is that ok or somthing is wrong :) TY

5. Rymar

Ahoy shadowsvp!

The event point issue has been forwarded. You can still however continue making event quests / shooting NPCs.

Rymar

6. kwikk

kwikk Forum Apprentice

I've already finished doing the quests

7. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Unable to connect to server. Was playing and Lost Connection -- cannot get on water!

No Love, shame on you all!

Ok, back on now.

8. Venom~Falcon[GIX]

Venom~Falcon[GIX] Forum Greenhorn

i have shoot 60 npc and i always get pearls maybbe 50 npc pearls and 10 mix of youlong and crown.. what is wrong with this game last event 150 golden drake and get only 2 TIMES safanad??

9. Rymar

Ahoy kwikk!

Well done Captain!

Ahoy Tylersgma1999!

If you are unable to login in the future please check the patchday notes, sometimes we require a server sync to resole some issues - during that time and few minutes after you may experience login issues which usually disappear 5 - 10 minutes later.

Ahoy Venom~Falcon[GIX]!

There is nothing wrong with rewards, most of the event NPCs provide players with a chance for Pearls, Yulong Coins, Safanad, Orichalkum which as you can see are already 4 kinds of currency (the more listed = the less chance to get the most desired - by you).

That gives you only 1 out of 4 chance for the currency you need the most - which may look like you constantly get pearls where in fact this 1/4 apply to each and every NPC separately.

Rymar

10. kassakoi

kassakoi Forum Apprentice

Shoot more is good event.
    Only what i hopped for was cannons in event shop mayby next event 8 days

11. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

Waste of time I can do 1 daily quest and 2 days left so i will and others 2 points short at event end, players cannot get to 12 because other 2 are tied to Atlantis, it's a joke evnt trying to force players into 2nd game!

12. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Odds of getting overlord from chests is very low ... havent got any and collected like 500 chests (atlantis + surface combined)

13. Rymar

Ahoy ·єviłωαყѕ·!

Atlantis quests are easy, everyone can do them - if don't have enough firepower Use Homing Mines / Dragonfires to hit NPCs.

Rymar

14. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

That's the point many have no attention of ever doing Atlantis we signed up for seafight not Atlantis a new game in a game I'll pass on underwater adventures. Explains why every thing as far as packages are for Atlantis guess its time to save money not paying for underwater garbage.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2024
  15. bat-vanyoBG

bat-vanyoBG Forum Apprentice

Why quests from Atlantis do not give points from the event. How to make these points to complete. Only they remained.

16. Rymar

Ahoy!

Not all event quests provide (or will provide you in the future) event points.

Some event completion require sinking other event NPCs to obtain required amount.

Rymar

17. БОТЕВЪ11

БОТЕВЪ11 Junior Expert

I too finished the quests!

18. lude1962

lude1962 Forum Duke

You have to play for 10hrs a day damaging/sinking event npc's to get enough points if you have a small ship.

Easy if you have 6 launchers so please don't mock the small players. I have done them with 3 launchers, use event torpedos, light of tortuga and lots of amulets.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 14, 2024
    ŖΥOÜ~ likes this.
  19. Rymar

Ahoy lude1962!

I didn't mention anything about firing torpedo. You can use Homing Mines + Dragonfires (or skyfires) = NPCs do not even hit you back.

This is quite easy compared to other events.

Rymar

20. ·єviłωαყѕ·

·єviłωαყѕ· Board Analyst

Easy for some already have those points after 2 days um that's lots of hours straigt shooting is it live or memorx?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.