The Pumpkin Festival 2014

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Oct 30, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

The Pumpkin Festival 2014

The Pumpkin Festival – October 31st until November 11th, 2014

From October 31st until November 11th, 2014, the Pumpkin Festival will be among us! This event is designed to give you all something to achieve and aim towards, no matter what level you are. Using special Essences, this event features 4 ship designs to get hold of!

Not only that but Pumpkin glitters will replace the usual glitters on the sea. There will be Event Chests to open with special Event Keys and three Pumpkin Festival pets you can get for your Essences!

FAQ – Part I
    How many Pumpkin Festival NPCs are there?

In part I there are 3 event NPCs to give pirates of all levels something to aim for; Revento, which will appear on all maps, Gargouille, which will appear on maps 6 and upwards and Infernos which will appear on maps 16 and upwards.

Revento will give players Pumpkin Essences. Gargouille will give players Spider Essences and Infernos will give players Skeleton Essences. The amount you receive will be proportional to the amount of damage you cause against the NPCs. Therefore, there will be no additional reward for causing the most damage or making the last shot. The more damage you make – the greater the reward you will get back!

Are the Event Ships protected?

Yes! Once their health is down, they will spawn minions. Each NPC will spawn a different minion with different stats. Revento will spawn the Pumpkin King minion, Gargouille will spawn the Shadow Spider minion and Infernos will spawn the Restless Bones minion. All minions will drop Experience Points and Pearls depending on how much damage you cause against them.

What can I do with all the Essences I’ve collected?

The Essences can be used to purchase items in the Black Market! These items include Ship Designs and Pets. Other items available in the Black Market during the event include Pumpkin Power, Pumpkin Ammo, Voodoo Ammo and numerous buff items!

How can I get hold of the 4 Event Ship designs?

The 4 Event Ship Designs can only be obtained by using the Essences gained throughout the event.

What gems do the ship designs have?

The ship designs have the following gems:

• Jack: 5,000 Hit Points (Splintered Lapislazuli)
    • Revento: 5% cannon damage (Raw Ruby) and 25,000 Hit Points (Raw Lapislazuli)
    • Gargouille: 10% cannon damage (Cut Ruby), 5,000 Voodoo Points (Splintered Sapphire) and 50,000 Hit Points (Cut Lapislazuli)
    • Infernos: 12% cannon damage (Smooth Ruby), 10% harpoon damage (Cut Garnet), 30,000 Voodoo Points (Irregular Sapphire) and 65,000 Hit Points (Gleaming Lapislazuli)!

How can I get the Pumpkin Festival Pets?

The Pets can be purchased in the Black Market for Essences.

What stats do the Pets have?

The pets have the following stats:

• Bartholomew: +5% hit chance and +10,000 Hit Points
    • Immortur: 10% dodge chance and +40,000 Hit Points
    • Doombearer (new pet!): +10% hit chance and 10% reduced chance of getting hit!

What are the Event Chests and how can I open them?

The Event Chests can be found on the sea and can be opened using the special Event Keys which can be purchased in the Black Market for pearls or in the payment section. Items such as Pumpkin Power, Pumpkin Ammo, Mojos and Crystals can be won from the Chests. In addition, you are guaranteed to get 5 Pumpkin Essences each time you open an Event Chest!

What ammunition types do I have to use during this event?

All NPCs must be sunk with pearl ammo. Pumpkin Ammo will be available during the Pumpkin Festival. If you use Pumpkin Ammo against the Event NPCs it will cause a much greater damage.

What rewards can I get from the Event Ranking?

Points can be obtained by making the most damage against any of the Event NPCs mentioned above.

Details about the Prizes for the Top Ranking will be announced later.

What happens if I have any Essences left at the end of the event?

If you have any Essences left at the end of the event it will be replaced by other in game items, to be revealed near the end of the event. The Event Keys will be replaced by normal chest keys.

The Black Market will close on the 14th november.

FAQ – Part II
    What can I expect to see in Part II of the event?

Starting at 12 noon (local server time) on 6th November, part II of the Pumpkin Festival has several exciting and brand new features to look forward to as well as an exclusive new ship design! Do you dare take part?

Details about part II will be revealed on 5th November!

kullehh, BlueStreak, MorTaL^^ and 4 others like this.
  2. Seren

The Pumpkin Festival - Part II

[​IMG]

From 12 noon (CET) on 6th November, Part II of the Pumpkin Festival will begin! Everything from Part I will remain on the sea but you will notice an additional fright - The Dullahan Boss NPC as well as a few little treat

Part II

Where can I find the Dullahan NPC?

Dullahan can be found in maps 6 - 20! This ferocious foe can only be shot using Pearl ammo.

What rewards can I get from the Dullahan?

Depending on how much damage you cause again Dullahan, you will be rewarded with either Crystals or Mojos! The player who causes the most damage against Dullaham will be rewarded with a speacial Pumpkin Event Bonus Map. The player who causes the last shot against Dullahan will be rewarded with 10 Ancient Emblems. In addition, all players who cause at least 5% damage against Dullahan will be rewarded with 5 Ancient Emblems.

What rewards can I get from the Pumpkin Event Bonus Map?

The Pumpkin Event Bonus Map with 10 waves with 4 different NPC's. As with the other bonus map's at the end of each wave you will be rewarded with Gold, Pearls, Experience Points and Elite Points. Upon completing the Bonus Map you will be Additionally rewarded with 30,000 pearls, 1.000,000 Gold and a level 11 Gem. But that's not all - you will also have a 50% chance to get 30 Ancient Emblems! On this map, Pumpkin Ammo will cause much more damage against NPC's,

What can I do with the Ancient Emblems?

Once you have collected 40 Ancient Emblems you will be able to access the Special Boss Map from the Safe Haven by speaking to William Bloodaxe.

How does the Boss Map work?

Once you manage to get into the Boss Map you will be faced with several tendril and Gantril - the Boss Monster. Using Pumpkin Ammo against them will cause much greater damage. You will also notice Van Helsing and Ichabod Crane - these two friendly NPC's will assist you! When you enter the Boss Map, listen to William Bloodaxe as he tells you what you need to do!

What rewards can I get from the Boss Map?

If you manage to kill the Gantril, you will be rewarded with Gold, Pearls and Experience Points. In addition, you will also have a 50% chance of getting the Headless Rider Ship Design or a level 12 Gem. If you already have a Headless Rider Ship Design you will be rewarded a level 13 Gem!

What Gem does the Headless Rider Design have?

The Headless Rider Design has the following Gems :

• Gleaming Ruby,
    • Cut Garnet,
    • Cut Sapphir
    • Gleaming Lapis Lazuli!

3. Seren

The Essences will be exchanged for Pumpkin Ammo after the event at the following exchange rate:

30 Pumpkin Essences -> 1000 Pumpkin Ammo

15 Spider Essences -> 1000 Pumpkin Ammo

10 Bone Essences -> 1000 Pumpkin Ammo

Note: if you have under the required amount of essences, they will be rounded up so that you will still get 1000 Pumpkin Ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.