The story of the turnip

Discussion in 'The Players' started by ~turnip~, Oct 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

Hi there! most of you have probably seen me around the forums by now. I'm called turnip and have been playing the game for 6 years. my original server was GB1 (seren you're my wife ;) ) however the server I now play on is GA2. I have played GA2 since the server started and love the people who play there. sometimes I'm a bit tangy so get squashed into a potato.

I like this game and like the forums more, unfortunately I was not well behaved all the time hence I not a forum mod but that does not stop me from helping out where I can. I also like to make video guides and fight videos from time to time.

On GA2 I'm hard to miss, I'm in KOR and have been a member for as long as I can remember and I would not have it any other way. I will also try to help those on the water where I can also. Beware though my cannons are just as fierce as the friendly attitude I have :p

2. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

well now mister galloway if ur so friendly ill make sure to look for u after this event to help me out on my tests

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

haha yup maybe so but you will be waiting a while, once I have enough for these buffs I preparing for the spookiness of halloween. I comment lots on here just thought about time people knew my background a little :D

Graverattack likes this.