The Winter Thaw Event 2017

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Jan 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOJO~KING

MOJO~KING Forum Greenhorn

What do chests give?

2. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

cancer and depression after you see wonderfull items such as:

• plates
    • powders
    • iron harpoons
    • ammo/crystals in rare ocassions
    • key

3. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

you missed the teleports ... i get them once every 3 chests i pick up!

4. =308Marksman=

=308Marksman= Regular

I am hittin every event ship I come across,gettin the reward that the event npc is giving out but NO increase in
    reputation points. But when I check my logs I see entries similar to these:

2017-01-21 11:36:35
    135 points earned for Team Sigurd Lundgren

2017-01-21 11:32:31
    134 points earned for Team Sigurd Lundgren

So what gives ??

5. Nighthawk[POP]

Nighthawk[POP] Forum Apprentice

I am not getting my reputations!!!

6. I think it is our rep points going up in value, compare log value to quest giver value

7. the event isn't really good.
    The damage I make with the ammo isn't enough...I'm hitting 17k-20k using the snowball and ice ammo. the explosive ammo does'nt do anything to the urds...not to mention the hit points of the npcs are to high for low damage...

if money it is you want bigpoint start making brothels....and use your employees to make money.

**** you

8. kyloe

kyloe Forum Master

I have no complaints in this event since they added the event chests.

The payout is great on all NPC's, If you want to do the event do it, cant have everything for free!!!

Every year they have this event following the Christmas event, if you have just started this game i can understand, but for those of you who have played for 1-2 years minimum, you should know to keep your extra snowballs for this event, it comes every year.

Not only that but BP gave us a voucher for free ammo.

If it is the time taken to achieve in this event that is your problem, well, all aspects of this game take loads of time, if this is your problem, then maybe this game is just not for you.

9. †★BoSS★†™[υиı]

†★BoSS★†™[υиı] Forum Inhabitant

for my opinion chests are very good... with only 100 chests i made 350k snow ammo some crystals but i dont remember exactly the amount ... 30-40 teleport or even more ...

10. 乂_MΛƦTYƦ_乂

乂_MΛƦTYƦ_乂 Forum Apprentice

technical problem....never been able to start any event quests ....was told my question was answered but problem never resolved.Therefore nothing good and worst event since 8 yrs playing.

11. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

Ive seen worse events. I actually like this one. Except for this

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  12. Leicster.

Leicster. Forum Apprentice

Can any moderator or manager explain to me why there are no devastator and doomhammer cannons or even firestorm and voodoo cannons on the black market for pearls or crystals?

The 55 and 60 caliber cannons are completely outdated and the difference between players is abysmal. We're just ping pong balls in the water because our firepower is half full.

I await a plausible answer.

MOJO~KING and Sea~Stream like this.
  13. michaelwells

michaelwells Forum Ambassador

Do you already have a Quest accepted from a previous time that you never completed, and did not cancel? Sometimes this happens.

If the answer is no, contact Support.

14. You do realize that this game is in fact a business? They sell their merchandise on the game for MONEY. Where would the profit be in giving the merchandise away for free?

Put it this way, the cannons you can get for free, are free samples. If you want the full thing, and the best stuff, you have to buy it.

Like i said, remember this one thing. Its a business and its like going to the supermarket but a game.

15. carcalete1

carcalete1 Junior Expert

Hello, I wonder how the quests run. I have completed all cycles, I belive it's 4. I got the 5 voodoo cannon reward (last one) which I really appreciate. Now I wonder, if will they repeat in next 8 days? Or is it done?
    Best regards

16. 丂乇乃ム

丂乇乃ム Forum Greenhorn

What's wrong with the quest not aknowledging all the Verdandi and Skuld I sunk?

17. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Are the reputation points worth anything at the end of the event?

18. Lostsail

Lostsail Forum Apprentice

neep help, doing a quest (STANDING TALL), says to do 500k hit point damage. OK, damage to what ??

19. Bisdak

Bisdak Advanced

Damage to any NPC. Try shooting a regular NPC and see the damage credited to your quest.

20. dirks777

dirks777 Active Author

the event in my opinion was a great event.it was a event that had enough going on for everyone to make some good rewards. bp should be proud.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.