Turtle Terror

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, May 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I can't perceive profits from this event because I eat all my pearls in ammo for the big turtle so I can get 30 lvl 1 firestorms for the exchange, but overall this is a great event which offers the best rewards so far in cannons.

2. alektra

alektra Junior Expert

3. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

It is on every server. To see this buff, you need to have Queens Legacy for 12 hours or less. If you have more than 12 hours of Queens Legacy you shall not be able to see this buff in the Black Market.

-Arky

4. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

And Arky, why are we still shooting Cassiopeia? Is there anything to gain? Ty.

5. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

You shall gain the rewards posted in the FAQ for whatever rank you for Cassiopeia Damage when the event ends. Obviously because the Event is ending the server will not receive the Cassiopeia's Blessing.

-Arky

6. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

And since the event ticker is gone is there any way to see ranking to see if worth while? Ty.

7. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

Oh my apologies, I assumed you were talking about the American Server where the Event is still active. I was unaware that you were still able to shoot the Cassiopeia on the EU Servers. I do not know if you shall get any reward for shooting it or not, more than likely I would say no.

-Arky

8. Wa-Ya

Wa-Ya Forum Apprentice

Thanks again.

9. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

Even if i not play so much lately i still got the 25 lvl 2 voodoos and 35 firestorms... Not so much on pearls cos mostly i was shooting cassiopeia and the small npc's for souls and crystals! But i am happy wiv wot i got. There are events in wich the proffit is on pearls and events in wich the proffit is in items! Sure there are events where is no profit for someone who plays 2 or 3 hours a day but that ones are small and rare events!

BlindBullet likes this.
  10. InDoSHeLL

InDoSHeLL Forum Greenhorn

Can my ship save radian soul? . Or the radian soul will be forfeited once the ivent has fully ended

11. A-R-K-Y

A-R-K-Y Forum Overlooker

When the Black Market closes your Radiant Souls shall be converted to Shell Shock Ammo at a ratio of 1 Soul = 120 Ammo.
    Cursed Souls shall also be converted to Shell Shock Ammo at a ratio of 1 Soul = 60 Ammo.

-Arky

12. Corsair_Bill

Corsair_Bill Forum Connoisseur

too bad they don't let us carry them over for the next event . . but p-ammo is always nice

13. Satan_Himself

Satan_Himself Forum Baron

I only wish I could have gathered more firestorm cannons. I was 3 cannons away from getting the doomhammers :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.