Typhon's Revenge

Discussion in 'Events FAQ’s' started by Seren, Sep 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Typhon's Revenge

The event starts at 12 noon on September 9th and ends at 12 noon on September 16th.

All times in Local Server Time.

Typhon’s revenge features the following:
    • 5 event ships
    • Event chests
    • Shipwrecks
    • 2 New Designs and 1 new pet: Snarky Raptor, Jaws of Justice and Grey Gobbler
    • 1 Quest Giver (1 Quest Chain in 2 parts with 2 repeatable quests)
    • 1 mini game: Boss map (1 Normal Version and 1 Hexxed)
    • 1 group map: Hydra map
    • 3 Rankings

Locations

Captain Jinx, Captain Dawn, Captain Slade, Ladon and Typhon are sailing on maps 5-45 during the event.
    Ladon spawns after a certain amount of Captain Jinx and Captain Dawn have been sunk.
    Typhon spawns after a certain number of Captain Slade and Ladon have been sunk.

Heartbreaker and Aqua ammunition do more damage against all event ships.

All event ships must be shot with elite ammunition.

Event Ship Rewards

• Captain Jinx
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and with a small chance with Pearls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage receives Cursed Souls.

• Captain Dawn
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls or Crowns.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Cursed Souls.

• Captain Slade
      • Depending on how much damage you cause, you are rewarded with EXP and Radiant Souls, Pearls or Crowns.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Radiant Souls.

• Ladon
      • Depending on how much damage you cause (at least 1%), you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls or Crowns or Yulong Coins and Radiant or Cursed Souls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Yulong coins or Heartbreaker ammunition.
      • The player who does the last shot (and has at least caused 1% damage) has a chance to receive Heartbreaker ammunition.

• Typhon
      • Depending on how much damage you cause (at least 1%), you are rewarded with EXP and Pearls or Crowns or Yulong Coins and Radiant or Cursed Souls.
      • The player who inflicts the most damage is rewarded with Aqua ammunition, Yulong coins or Worldbreaker cannons level 0

• Torzan (group map)
      • All players on the group map receive EXP, Radiant or Cursed Souls and Pearls or Crowns or Yulong Coins.

Event Treasure Chests and Shipwrecks

The Event Treasure Chests contain various valuable treasures such Firestorm cannon level 3, Heartbreaker Ammunition, Mojo, Radiant and Cursed souls.

The shipwrecks must be shot with Harpoons. Items such as Firestorm cannon level 2,Heartbreaker Ammunition and Crystals can be obtained if you make the last shot!

Boss map

Ancient emblems are needed for the normal version of the Boss map and Magical emblems for the Hexxed version.
    The Boss map contains the following NPCs:
    • A Healer NPC which is trapped and needs to be freed by the player, to receive healing.
      • The 3 tendrils that generates the trap, needs to be killed if the player wants to free the healer.

• Ceto - has a short range and aggressive behavior.
    • Ladon - is stronger than Ceto, but doesn´t move.
    • Alexandros, he gives useful tips for the player how to play the map.
    The mini game finishes as soon as both bosses are dead.

The Boss map can be finished acceptable, outstanding, and perfect:
    • Acceptable: Finish the map with help of the Healer.
    • Outstanding: Without Healer and Ceto gets killed first.
    • Perfect: Without healer and Ladon gets killed first.
    You are rewarded with Pearls, Magical Emblems, and Radiant/ Cursed souls depending on the difficulty of the Boss map and your score (Acceptable, Excellent, Perfect). You also have a chance to get the new design “Snarky Raptor” as reward from the Hexxed version!

Group map

The group map has to be joined in groups of 5 players. Before the group map starts you have to choose your role (Healer, Tank or Damage dealer).

1st phase:

In the middle of the map, you find the “Hydra” – with an immovable body, 3 “Hydra Heads” spawn in a radius around the Torso, which spawn 2 “Mini Hydras” on death (up to a max of 25).

When a certain amount of “Mini Hydras” have been sunk, “Torzan” spawns
    Each Mini Hydra drops a glitter that gives a buff when it is collected (the buff depends on the class).

This buff is stackable up to 6 times, if the threshold of 6 is reached, the buff changes into a radiant soul.

The Hydra map has a special delivery zone where souls and buffs can be exchanged into a special Hydra Killer Buff, after the first player received the Hydra Killer Buff, the 2nd phase starts.

2nd phase:

When you enter the second phase, a timer of 2 minutes starts. After this period, the 2nd phase ends.

In the second phase, the “Hydra Heads” are stunned and do not attack the players. If you sink one of the “Hydra Heads”, it disappears and neither other heads nor glitters spawn. Every “Hydra Head” that is sunk does damage to the “Hydra”. To damage the “Hydra” directly is only possible when a player has the Hydra killer buff.

The map is won if the “Hydra” is sunk.

If “Hydra” is still alive but all “Hydra Heads” are sunk after the timer runs out, a new “Hydra” spawns and the fight is switched back to the 1st phase
    If “Hydra” is still alive and also some “Hydra Heads”, the fight is switched back to phase 1.

When you finish the group map you are rewarded with ELP, Ancient emblems, Pearls and the new pet Grey Gobbler or Pearls.
    Event Ranking

RankReward
    1.6 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 1
    1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    2 x Divine Booty Bag
    2 x Astral Familiar Booty Bag
    1 x Jaws of Justice
    2.-5.5 x Worldbreaker cannon level 1
    1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    1x Divine Booty Bag
    1 x Astral Familiar Booty Bag
    1 x Jaws of Justice
    6.-10.4 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 1
    1 x Gemini Bonus Map
    1 x Emperor's Booty Bag
    1 x Beastmaster's Booty Bag
    1 x Jaws of Justice
    11.-50.3 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    51.-100.2 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    2 Random5 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 Random4 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    3 Random4 x Firestorm Cannon level 4
    2 Random4 x Devastator Cannon level 4
    2 Random3 x Voodoo Cannon level 5

Boss map ranking (daily)

RankReward
    1.-5.4 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    6.-10.3 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    11.-15.2 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    16.-50.1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    5 Random1 x Painbringer Cannon level 3

Group map ranking (daily)

RankReward
    1.-5.4 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    6.-10.3 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    11.-15.2 x Worldbreaker Cannon level 0
    1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    16.-50.1 x Aquarius Bonus Map
    5 Random1 x Painbringer Cannon level 3

New Designs

• Snarky Raptor
      • Dazzling Coral
      • Dazzling Aquamarine
      • Flawless Rose Quartz
      • Impeccable Azurite

• Jaws of Justice
      • Impeccable Lapislazuli
      • Dazzling Garnet
      • Flawless Coral
      • Dazzling Azurite
    New Pet

• Grey Gobbler
      • Dazzling Corundum
      • Flawless Ametrine
    Post event exchange

The cursed and radiant souls are exchanged for ammunition and the event keys for normal keys.

2. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Quests

Ship to Wreck

Start At:

Norton Maxwell

[​IMG]
    Description:

You? Again? How did you find me? Ha, I get it, Alexandros put you up to this, didn't he? Well, now that you're here, might as well make yourself useful cap'n. I have a hunter plan, but piece like that, they always attract the wrong kind of people. Do some snooping around for me, well yes, one sum shipwrecks, see what you find? And don't be afraid to get rid of the competition!

Task:

Defeat 4 Shipwrecks
    Defeat 4 Captain Jinx

End At:

Norton Maxwell
    [​IMG]

Rewards:

3500 Elite Points
    3500 Pearls
    1 Encrypted Chart

Dog Days

Start At:

Norton Maxwell

[​IMG]

Condition:

Complete the Quest "Ship to Wreck"

Description:

Still here, huh? You're not for the runnin' errands already? Aye, good then. I have more for ya cappy. See, hunting monsters, it's a tricky business, a lot of people wanna go home with the trophies, but to catch a monster, you need planning. And you need to be a step ahead of the competition! So, you know what to do, and we never had this conversation!

Task:

Collect 1 Event Chest
    Defeat 4 Captain Dawn
    Collect 1 Encharted Chart

End At:

Norton Maxwell
    [​IMG]

Rewards:

4600 Elite Points
    4600 Pearls

Shake it Out

Start At:

Norton Maxwell

[​IMG]

Condition:

Complete Quest "Dog Days"

Description:

What am I hiding? What's that for a question, matey? Oh, and now ya bringing the Inya stones into this? Aye, I left with those, could n'a trust anyone to keep them safe. I know, Teresa is worried, am like a father to the lass, but I have to take care of something, and that's all you're hear bout it. Now go, make himself useful before I change my mind.

Task:

Defeat 5 Captain Jinx
    Defeat 3 Captain Dawn

End At:

Norton Maxwell
    [​IMG]

Rewards:

5500 Elite Points
    5500 Pearls

Monster Hunger

Start At:

Norton Maxwell

[​IMG]

Condition:

Complete the Quest "Shake it Out"
    Description:

Alrighty, captain, you're persistent, am I seeing ya won't let me pursue this hunt in peace. I get why! Alexandros put you up to this. He sniffed something ain't right and, well, that mad dog ain't wrong. Help me find that Ladon beast, and maybe, just maybe, I'll let you in on this. Aye, we have a deal.

Task:

Inflict at least 20,000.000 damage on the NPC Ladon
    End At:

Norton Maxwell
    [​IMG]

Rewards:

6000 Elite Points
    6000 Pearls