ULTIMATESWAMPFIRE

Discussion in 'The Players' started by ultimateswampfire, Mar 29, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ultimateswampfire

ultimateswampfire Active Author

Hi guys i am ultimateswampfire most the guys who are on GA2 know me see me on global.Most of the guys like me too even the enemies they say i am cool.(dont say this to ottoman).Well i have been playing for 2 yrs 5 months i thnk but i left the game in between for 1 yr.So see ya guys on water.

2. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I know you. See you on the water! And you are welcome to shoot NPC in our guild map!

Wølƒunbannedforever likes this.
  3. Mr.Marvel

Mr.Marvel Forum Greenhorn

Funny, I know alot that dont like you swamp, especially after you stole all the gold from sXs and kicked the members, I understand you may have wanted gold, but why go as far as kicking the members? I'll chain you for as long as youre on that server

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    MΛGIĊ and Doom^^ like this.
  4. SURESCORE

SURESCORE Forum Apprentice

swamp i would invite you to my guild since we ran together for a while but for some reason, i do not think i will trust you again.

5. LADYDI02

LADYDI02 Advanced

u done it this time swamp, join me in uk server lol, for a fresh clean start