Unity - Bugs and other Issues

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bawdyn, May 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I'm currently playing via my browser vs the client as I can't get the client to work (another post on this one).

But playing the unity version for the first time has a few problems that I don't think I've seen reported, so here they are:

- Season window. On the first tab I am missing at least the 'elite points' entry, maybe others. On the PVP page, I see the list for a half second and then it only shows me 'kill players on Carribean Waters', all the rest disappear. I have not finished most of these so I should have many on this list. The Event tab is there even though there is no event and its empty. Note that Caribbean is misspelled.

- When I click on a target, I don't get the hand pointer so I can't tell if I'm going to be able to select it or not. If not, I then start moving to that spot instead of being able to shoot it.

- When I click the Repair button it shows I'm repairing even after I have all of my HP repaired.

- The Attack button lights up before you are actually close enough to attack.

- I can't seem to move just one square over I have to move further and then move back to the spot beside where I was.

- The favorites window is too big. I have 3 ships on it and it has a blank space below then big enough for a 4th entry, but I can't shrink the window any smaller. Ideally, I'd like it to be where you could make it smaller and then scroll through them.

- What happened to all of the graphics options? I can't turn off monster animation or any of the other things I don't want to see. Also, can we have some non-wide screen viewing sizes to pick from? Since the 'fog of war' is a circle, having all that extra sea on the sides is a waste of space where I can put all the various objects and menus so I don't clutter the sea.

- Minor things I can get used to eventually, the Zoom and the Presets are in the reverse direction from the flash version.

That's what I've found so far....

Ryste likes this.
  2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

I have forwarded all the issues identified on your list.

We apologise for the inconvenience during this time, but would like to thank you for bringing these to our attention.

Swift

Bawdyn likes this.
  3. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

I've found a few more things:

- The icon for the +10% stayed visible yesterday after I had played more than an hour. Even though it was visible, I did not get the extra 10% (According to my log). Today, it is not visible even though I am in my first hour and the notices and log both say I have earned the 10% correctly.

- On my Ship Overview, my Pirate Since value is a very large number that does not resemble a date. Probably not formatted as a date but as a number? Also it shows my ELP as infinity.

The Attacking and Attacker icons need to be wider as they end up wrapping until
    the HP is low enough to fit on one line.

- The Boarding icon on NCP stay visible after they have been boarded.

I'm still missing the Elite points entry. Maybe its related to the Infinity ELP on my Ship Overview? The PvP entries seem to all be back now.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  4. Swift

Ahoy,

All of these issues have now been reported.

Swift

Bawdyn likes this.
  5. .Kenze.

.Kenze. Old Hand

When you going implante sound again?Importent thing in this game.

6. Swift

Ahoy,

I do not have a timeframe of when this shall be added to the game unfortunately, it is on the list though to be fixed.

Swift

7. Swift

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread, please keep an eye on the patchday notes.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.