UNITY - No sound when firing cannons or Flares

Discussion in 'Help' started by -={Old=Yella}=-, May 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -={Old=Yella}=-

-={Old=Yella}=- Someday Author

I am trying to give this 'Unity' variant of SeaFight Covid a fair go!
    NO sound on Cannons or Flares not tested Harps but assume suffering from same problem.
    Also if Logout box comes up early I have to continually clik to re enter the Game screen but more often have to terminate play and game and then relog in.
    Yes, I have checked my sound settings in various posions - makes no difference if sea nois is on or off or effects noise is on/off min or max!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Hello,

the sound issue has been already forwarded

Rymar

3. Carnage~Queen

Carnage~Queen Advanced

It may have been forwarded but has anybody in Support heard it? SoRry Rymar just couldnt help but comment!

4. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Each bug that we forward is acknowledged and added to the developers list. However, bugs are prioritised, and those which are deemed impact gameplay more are prioritised higher, therefore, it may be a while until the issue is resolved depending on that.

Swift

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

As there has been no further response, I shall close this thread, please keep an eye on the patchday notes.

Happy Sailing!

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.