Bug Unity Open Beta (Bugs)

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Swift, Dec 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

it's happening when I switch between unity then flash then unity mainly. not sure how to replicate the guild relations really, as every now and then is the occurance. the guild colours just keep going back to yellow for neutral and guild admins have to keep resetting them. the harpoon issue is unity then flash then unity I think and the side windows for ship favourites and quest ticker is every time I'm sunk, they just keep disappearing and I have to keep bringing them back up again.

I just got up, if you can give me the rest of the day to record and edit I will make a video and try and highlight as many issues as I can think of

2. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

Thank you for the additional information.

Although the Unity -> Flash -> Unity issues are annoying, these are a temporary issue; as the flash version is phased out and only Unity will remain these issues shouldn't occur (as you would just remain on Unity), for that reason I am not going to forward these along as there are many other issues or annoyances which should be looked at instead that will remain post the closure of the flash client.

I will try to replicate the guild relations issue although it's a hard one to replicate if there is an issue.

The windows disappearing when sunk is a known and previously reported issue.

Any further issues please don't hesitate to let us know.

Swift

3. ~turnip~

~turnip~ Forum Duke

they are annoying but while the majority of my video is based around the transition issues, some of the issues pointed out in it are unity related. I have even managed to replicate the guild relations bug as well, Don't know what made it happen but if they watch from start to end then they can see it's happening. So as requested, please allow the video link and also forward to support. Cheers.

4. Swift

Ahoy,

Thank you very much, I'll forward this along!

Swift

5. Andy94

Andy94 Forum Apprentice

the text is verybad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The sea looks terrible
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Fog wont work on shipps they dont fade into it, looks terrible and it's to much.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shoting effect and ammo effect? and harpoon attack -_-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

it really looks like a low budget design team "Stop Copy Paste", u need to work more on it, i really hope that all of this getting an update before the release of Unity. Funny to see they are Copy pasting from the old one intro unity, and think it looks good :D, Well well...

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  6. Swift

Ahoy,

The water and ammunition effects are new and currently in-line with the design/art teams vision for the game. I shall of course forward your feedback, although these are not bugs.

The text issue has been forwarded and further work shall be done on text throughout the game. Similarly, I shall forward the fog effect feedback.

Swift

7. davits6

davits6 Forum Greenhorn

The water and animation is just that - visuals... Why not give us ability to change it in settings? Just a little checkbox that gives you "oldschool" design.

8. Swift

Ahoy,

This is my own personal opinion, I don't know the reason from a dev standpoint, but I would imagine that correcting bugs and getting the main features working are of a higher priority than visual settings etc.

Again, that is my own opinion, and I shall of course forward your feedback, but wanted to give you a potential answer to your query.

Swift

9. †Mighty_Ghost†

†Mighty_Ghost† Forum Apprentice

please add some more vieuwportsize options i dont like to play on maximum but if i want to play on other options the biggest i get does not even fill half of my screen https://prnt.sc/13edq7z

or a zoom button that we can zoom this in like on the flash version

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  10. Swift

Ahoy,

As the Open Beta version has now ended, I shall close this thread.

Any issues please use the Technical Issues section of the forum.

~Closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.