Feedback Voodoo Hunt

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Voodoo Hunt
    Ahoy Pirates,

Please leave any feedback in this discussion thread, for your thoughts and comments on
    Voodoo Hunt.

Remember to stay within forum rules or you may find your forum privileges removed.

Your Seafight Team

2. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Give us 1 shrunken head in the voucher code for this event and its a good event. Reward seems pretty good (but only pearls without the shrunken head)

3. Mav®o-GR

Mav®o-GR Active Author

payforplay, this is new code

Tylersgma1999 and KIBIRA$ like this.
  4. lellu85

lellu85 Forum Inhabitant

make Mysterious Schooner spawn more often, they now come about 2 per map, not nearly enough

5. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,

The spawn rate and other areas of the event are being adjusted in the new patch, please view the patchday notes.

Swift

lellu85 likes this.
  6. What is the Vanhu Reputations points for ? What does it do? Do we gain more if we collect these points up?

7. Sea~Stream

Sea~Stream Active Author

Disgusting cash grab event at a time when people have more important things to spend there money on ! I would just ask that the developers hold back on there cash grab idea's and show a bit of compassion.

8. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Nice , now that the event is pay to play you actually fix it in the patch , where was this correction last event? Seren mate what r you doing with this game this is just getting pathetic.

9. Swift

Swift Community Team Team Seafight

Ahoy,
    The reputation was needed for the second quest, which has now been removed.
    Just to inform you Seren is the Global Team Leader for the English Moderator team, she is not, nor is any other moderator, involved in designing of events, that is the Game Designers - which I shall pass your feedback onto.

Swift

Tylersgma1999 and BOMBER890 like this.
  10. BOMBER890

BOMBER890 Advanced

Ok sorry bout that part seren , nothing personal.

11. Sea-Sea

Sea-Sea Forum Inhabitant

My experience so far:

- By buying one of the packages and getting the skull item is worth nada, nothing.

- You will get skulls (worth nothing, as everything is very expensive on market).
    - You will get around 25-30 yulong coins from the small event NPC if you are lucky, approx. 1 out of 5.
    - Have so far shot on around 10 pcs of the big event NPC, and have got ZERO yulong.

The small event ship gives you 1 skull, and you need 45 skulls to buy a single Taureau Amulet, is this a joke???

I really think that BP by this event has reached the lowest limit, what so ever. They more or less force people to buy a package to get that skull item, but even with that item, the event is simply worth nothing, 45 skulls needed to buy a single Taureau amulet, and you only get 1 for every event NPC, says everything, have they totally lost there mind?

I'm just so extremely disappointed off BP behavior that i am without words. Do they know nothing about moral and ethics?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021

12. Its an Event to use the Ammo you might do not use so often, to change em into Pearls, and collect Event Chests. And ofcourse to grab those Season Coins.

I guess if you use your time in the Raid Maps or in 31-40 Maps you would earn more....(Without shooting these Event Ships)

I do not understand why the game designers has to bring in items to do the quests into an payment section, to get a item where you can loot more. It`s horrible if this is the new thing they will have going on...

But there`s always someone who get into those traps...and if it work it will become more of it...

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  13. skillsallround

skillsallround Someday Author

I think if you have Slashing Blades you should have the option to purchase the Shrunken head with in game currency , that's pretty fair

14. ~~diego~~

~~diego~~ Active Author

i am and will not buy a package just for 1 item to give me more rewards the packages are horrible and overpriced and you used the shrunken head as bait to buy the package i am not going for it period

Tylersgma1999 likes this.
  15. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Having to purchase a pack in order to obtain a "shrunken head" in order to obtain "crystal skulls" is a terrible idea. It's an Event killer.

*Wonder*, BOMBER890 and Tylersgma1999 like this.
  16. Crystal skulls are not even worth having trust me. Wasted money on that package...
    Having to shoot 40-45 npc for a single taureau amulet is insane -_-
    Change the price of the items in the market, add some packages, you trick players to buy a pack to have that shrunken head and at the end it was no good at all

17. _RATTY_.

_RATTY_. Exceptional Talent

greed will kill this (once gr8 game) after all ... hope it will be soon so not waste out time longer...

LittleHammer96* and BlindBullet like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.