Weapons Mate

Discussion in 'Help' started by Redeemed, Jan 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Redeemed

Redeemed Forum Apprentice

I won a weapons mate at the market cove but I can't get it to work. I've tried enabling it on the inventory menu but it won't buy explosive ammo when I have less than 10,000. Does anyone have a working weapons mate and can tell me what I'm doing wrong?

2. Spartan

Spartan Someday Author

You should activate him on the tab on your seachart and he should begin to buy ammo automatically as you run out.

3. Redeemed

As indicated in my original post, I have tried that already and it doesn't work. My question is: Has anyone else had this issue before and what did you have to do to get it working?

4. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

This might seem like a silly question, but do you have enough pearls to purchase the ammunition? I'm just trying to rule out the obvious here. If that is not the issue, please repost on the tech section of the forum, add your user id and server that you play on and I will see if I can be of any more assistance.

5. Redeemed

I have the pearls. I'll just buy the ammo myself. I thought maybe if someone already had the problem and knew what the fix was, they could let me know. It's not important enough to me to warrant spending any of your time on it.

6. TEX~BULL

TEX~BULL User

I will pass this on to the dev team and see what their responce is. Thank you for brining this to our attention.