What is going on

Discussion in 'Help' started by rattler1958, Mar 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rattler1958

rattler1958 Forum Inhabitant

I got off way earlier then I would have. Keep getting logged off. Have to shoot something to get the log off to reset. This was last night. We had a reset...not fixed...G2. 634/41737028...Help, Ratt

2. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

I am sorry that the recent restart has not resolved this, the team are working on this.

3. rattler1958

Will we get anything from BP for the trouble this "EVENT" is causing? There are many people talking about other games(not BP games). Please pass up my suggestion to "Throw us a bone", lol. Thanks Ratt

4. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

We are aware of several problems that have occurred since the sync this evening. Regarding the Congestion Error problem, if you get this please wait a few minutes before logging back into the Sea Chart. If you get sunk, please close the Sea Chart completely and then try opening it back up again rather than clicking to repair your ship automatically – it may take a couple of attempts before this works.

We apologise for all the inconvenience caused and are working on fixing the most critical issues that arise.

5. rattler1958

Thanks Seren. I've tried 10 different ways to get back on. Sometimes it would work and sometimes not. The frustration factor is 99%...lol. I gave up on "tech support" as they are of no help and offer no "support". Last night I went to the Trader to buy "hollows" and got kicked off the water. If I posted every little problem, I would never have time to play...lol. Please ask the "Developers" to spend a month on fixes. We(the players) do not need any more events like this one...JMO...Ratt

6. Seren

Thank you for your information this will be forwarded to the appropriate people. However you may wish to post this again in the event discussion thread where the programmers and developers do review on a regular basis.

7. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

To add to what ratt is saying, maybe have the programmers and developers actually interact with people here on the forum regularly. It would definately encourage people to post their concerns and give the programmers/developers a better angle from which to view the game.

8. Seren

This has been suggested and forwarded many times, please be advised that all posts in the patchday thread is information given by the programmers and developers. They do not spend time writing in the forum as their time is given to the work they are undertaking.

9. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I meant set aside a particular day of the week or month for player mod interaction.

10. SgtKnox

SgtKnox Forum Greenhorn

Every since this event started, I get severe lag or the sea chart get stuck at 21% loaded and will not go any further. I have cleared caches and history and rebooted my computer and that doesnt even work. I have a doubler that is going to expire by the time the event ends and I will not be able to take advantage of it. What Gives BP? Are we going to be compensated or not?

11. Mean-Soul

Mean-Soul Someday Author

same here just takes the p eye double s

12. I finally got on seachart after two days trying, only find no ships, mine or otherwise, no ammo, not anything. Only messages that I've been sunk, 10 times, by phantom ships. What the hey is going on???

13. Nimitz

Nimitz User

Ahoy mate,

You will need to create your own thread, you're hijacking another players thread. Thank you.

14. VASA1628

VASA1628 Someday Author

got to clear your browser cache every time you get sunk or before you try to log on. hope they fix it

15. rattler1958

I get "init global action" not on my end. My cashe clears when I log out. My security hates chrome.( so do I). I checked to server menu and I have boats on more then GA2. I started one on EC1 long ago. Liked GA2 better so I play this one. Never been to any others. I seem to have L1 boats there? HELP...Ratt

16. Shiver

Shiver Commander of the Forum

I am sorry I am no longer sure what you are asking. I realise that you are having problems logging on, but not sure about the l1 accounts on other servers etc... is this also a problem?

All I can say however about the log on errors is really to repeat what my colleagues have already stated. The team are working to resolve this.

I am sorry that we have no further updates at this time.

17. 7SEVENTY

7SEVENTY Forum Greenhorn

I understand you guys are trying to solve this lag as well as the inability to log on.
    I have on 2 occasions been able to play for a couple of hours.
    I persevered with the log on, get to 21% shut down, log on get to 21% shutdown untill it somehow let me one.
    It is a slow way to have fun, but as long as you guys can fix it, well lets see if it gets better.

18. Seren

If you can log into the game, when you get on the sea chart and it only loads to %. Close the window, leave the back page on and clear your history this should then allow you to retry the sea chart.

stactic likes this.
  19. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

This works guys^

20. AzaZeL

AzaZeL Junior Expert

When can we play again this game? All I get is Server Unavailable and Congresion Error...does anyone trying to fix this? or they are to busy with adding ''GOOD'' updates and more Expensive payment items?:O

SaTaN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.