Wrath of Calypso

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by Seren, Feb 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .∞MЄMPĦİ$∞.

.∞MЄMPĦİ$∞. Forum Apprentice

dont be greedy u guys loose ppl, u loosing money by losing the point of a free game the more ppl u have the more clients u will keep if a game its reliable ppl will buy it, if not ppl will start to leave, and yes u have better winings by puting prizes higher but step by step this game its loosing its charming i mean am not proud to spend this amount of money i have invested on the boat i could had easily already bought a car and i dont care that much. what i do care its that every time u get full pearl u guys make me spend a ridicolous amount of money again. just give ppl what they want, i dont care spending money but u got to admit the amount its way to big and u guys dont loose even 1 chance to make money and i dont mean only on the keys or on the new canons, its that ppl will get full canons soon or later and again a new upgrade and the same story i find other games more fun and reliable and cheaper also with better graphics and more competitive. u guys ruinin my fav game i really want to keep playing but things like this just get me on bad mode, man we already have enough problems on the daily life i dont like to come home and get frustated with ppl hiting over 100k when i have full voodos and u wont get hit over 80k they werent cheap at all. all i want its to spend a good time and be able to compete, u guys taking that off the game making that huge gap on free players that will give publicity couse just few ppl knows the game and the numbers are getting lower, more and more i rather to spend my time and money on diferent games wich theres more ppl to play and theres more competitive, i dont like a game wich its only good when theres events, and even like that u ruining it too. This is not only me. u guys already merged servers and if u keep doing it u will do it again and again till game stop being fun and reliable for u guys on the company and on us the players, make seafight a realiable game again and i swear i play it and lot of ppl will come back to it and new ppl will come to it too making it a great game again couse its already a good game just a bad admin on my opinion.

2. ☆.CR7.☆

☆.CR7.☆ Forum Apprentice

Wayyyyyy to low hp for calypso. 3min...all it takes

3. -Misuka-

-Misuka- Active Author

thx bigpoint for god event very nice event and god ship on blackmarket with god stones thx again

4. capt.thomas

capt.thomas Someday Author

I think this was the best event I have been to in seafight. Keep up the good work!!!

5. bdar30

bdar30 Forum Apprentice

2. – 5.15 Firestorm cannons lvl 3
    1 Aries Bonus Map
    6. – 10.10 Firestorm Cannons lvl 3
    1 Taurus Bonus Map
    11. – 50.5 Firestorm lvl 3
    1 Taurus Bonus Map
    51. - 100.1 Aquarius Bonus Map
    how can 51 - 100 get 1 Aquarius Bonus Map and the higher ranks which are harder to achieve get firestorm and a worse bonus map than the aquarius. maybe you should change it.

6. Deathless-007

Deathless-007 Active Author

Lol higher ranks get cannons so may be, This is not first time,you can check past event ranking also same.

7. Seren

Seren Team Leader Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates,

Unfortunately the wrong figures were posted in the FAQs

Radiant soul should be (and has been) changed 1:100.

Your Seafight Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.