Feedback Year of the Dragon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rymar, Jan 31, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The*Defiant

The*Defiant Forum Freak

Well said, pirate!

2. Rymar

Rymar Board Administrator Team Seafight

Ahoy Pirates!

Celestial Dragons are required to complete the last secret quest within this event... so yea these are crucial - without them you cannot do that quest.

Rymar

3. dapyapi16

dapyapi16 Someday Author

Idk if it was meant to be, but the event completion for the year of the dragon is bugged and it shows up as completed the Valentine event thing, it even gave out the design as reward.
    I am waiting before I make a move to avoid getting a ban, plus the Year of the dragon event should be back since it was meant to end after 3 days.

4. Rymar

Ahoy dapyapi16!

This shall be resolved shortly ->
    Click!

Rymar

5. dapyapi16

dapyapi16 Someday Author

Can you please check again? They did change tha event completion bar, but now the quests and npcs do not count. I just turned in my 3 quests and I should have finished the Event Points bar and quest completion, but they didn't count, it is stuck.

6. Rymar

Ahoy!

Works fine just started (-:

fine.png

Rymar

7. ~The~Lady~J~

~The~Lady~J~ Forum Greenhorn

Do the shipwrecks count towards the trophy room? If so can this be fixed I'm stuck on 495>

8. Rymar

Ahoy ~The~Lady~J~!

Trophy shipwrecks, these are the glitters shaped like a shipwreck - not the event "monsters".

Rymar

9. ~The~Lady~J~

~The~Lady~J~ Forum Greenhorn

So the shipwrecks that you shoot with harpoons are not the ones that I need?

10. Rymar

Ahoy!

Correct. You need glitters. Like these:

[​IMG]

For any further questions not related to the event please use the correct forum section:
    General Questions.

Rymar

11. BouH{BG}

BouH{BG} Someday Author

I'm waiting tomorrow to see if they will release more quests so that we/the real Pirates can also get the prizes, not the stupid submariners/the prizes! If we don't manage to get the prizes, I'll end this pseudo-greedy game, one of the most expensive at the moment .For my captains they want ordinary shrapnel ammo, but alas, it's nowhere to be found/I don't count the crates, because I only have to slaughter animals and collect crates like crazy, for some ridiculous numbers/!For the trophies, you also want dusvad ammo, but it's nowhere she is gone, only at some event and once a year:) funny job! Not to mention that weak ships go to the beams and play programs for Battle and have no immersion, and on top of that, when some funny submarine comes and even they stop shooting me and I'm on a clock and I can't recover my blood... a long time, full of laughter! If no measures are taken, you'll be uniting servers for at most 2-3 years and eventually they'll run out and there's nothing to unit ....let the subs play you at the end/50-100 people/.It's very easy to kick players out, but very hard to bring them back...just like in business!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.