Zero lag on beta - insane lag on uk when fighting.

Discussion in 'Help' started by stactic, Mar 3, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

Hi there, i've recently noticed that when fighting on UK ill lag terribly when i fight. just had like a 6 player fight, lagged so badly..

Meanwhile on beta i can be hit by 10-15 ships and be able to fight perfectly?
    What is causing all this lag?

User ID: 39/13173648

In addition to this, on UK i did not record the fighting because i was lagging to badly.
    On beta i was recording and the vids are decent quality..

Something i would suggest would be checking what is different on Beta to UK regardless of what it is, i had a weird problem before where if i got hit by a guy in a specific skin design id lag like crazy, while if he hit me in another design i wouldn't lag at all.
    I understand that sounds nuts, but theres obviously something wrong if one server in much bigger fights i don't lag at all, while in another server in a smaller fight with much less players on the actual server.. i lag like crazy.

Confused.com

2. -=Shaggy=-

-=Shaggy=- Junior Expert

Hi there

There is a little more lag on the normal servers than on beat due to player count being higher on normal servers and more things running on the normal servers than on beta. There is a little more lag on all the servers than normal and we are currently working on the issues.

3. [AM§]*Wølƒ*

[AM§]*Wølƒ* Forum Overlooker

I'll say, I haven't been on as much because of the problems, but AMS update seems cool.

4. DЯAKE

DЯAKE Someday Author

Yeah, UK is laggy, fair few crashes and ship jumping and freezing.

5. stactic

stactic Forum Duke

i agree with more features running, but there are waywayway more players on beta than on uk.

6. -=Shaggy=-

-=Shaggy=- Junior Expert

Hello there

They are aware of this and are working on the issue.

~closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.