Feedback 16 Problems wrong with seafight

Discussion in 'Users’ Corner' started by PainDestroyer, Mar 27, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PainDestroyer

PainDestroyer Forum Apprentice

I thought i would leave an honest open minded review of the game in it's current form.

Imagine, You have just seen a seafight advertisement on social media and already the nostalgia of the good old days has got you pumped. You create a brand new account, Login and begin your pirate adventure.

The event which is on right now you check the shop, your excited. There is some goodies in there which could really help you give your ship a little boost so off you go to hunt down your first event ship.

1 shot, dead, you quit.

So Let's get real now because the game in its current form is not really geared up for new players is it? So there is problem 1.

Let's make this a community post and think of 1 problem wrong with seafight.

Go.

Damnsarge and -PUSAT- like this.
  2. Bawdyn

Bawdyn Forum Ambassador

You should post this in the General Feedback section of the forum. This section is for questions, so they'll just close it here.

3. Lol good luck I stopped playing this cheat filled game back in November 2021 just come on here to still see this will never ever change the only change you’ll see is development of new items to con players into dropping cash to compete against the allowed cheats, they use them as a tool to get people to spend money it’s been that way since I started playing back in 2010 this was the 3rd and last account on any Bigpoint game! Just walk away no wait I ran lmao

Tylersgma1999 and -PUSAT- like this.
  4. Tylersgma1999

Tylersgma1999 Active Author

Continuously losing paid for items! For example: Upgrade Trophy's -- next day back to previous level.

5. ThisIsTheLongestName

ThisIsTheLongestName Active Author

did you not know BP has they own bank ripping the uk players off with packs ammo upgrades no wonder they all the ships on prob useing a vpn to get things cheaper

6. Loki162

Loki162 Padavan

yet everyone keeps spending money buying things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.